Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Blanca stretched and climbed up a tree and hung from her feet on a thick branch and started to swing slowly.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

(sorry I'm late)
Amethyst took out her dagger and pricked her finger,then wrote the sigh that meant the sun to her people.The great stone door opened.
"Our blood is the key."she whispered.
Aaron (played by DL909)

"ahh. I see."

He watched the stone door shudder as it opened slowly, the blood glowing.

How odd..

Amethyst started to walk into the pitch black entrance."Rysos,you have to come in with us.I don't know if the others can handle the challenges."Amethyst's skin started to glow to allow the others to see.
Rysos (played anonymously)

He nodded and jumped from the boulder, morphing into a large lion as tall as the average 15 year old . He walked beside Amethyst, all senses alert. "Is something dangerous im here?" His tail swayed slowly, his eyes looking into the darkness.

Amethyst looked at Rysos,her pupils so thin you couldn't see them."One of the challenges is going to try and force my demon to take me over."then Amethyst turned around,eyes glowing,and contiued down the hall.

"Hey!" Blanca hopped down from the tree and walked past Amethyst into the temple, lightly breathing fire as her light.

"What is it?"Amethyst asked,looking at the wall.

His ears flattened at the hearing of demon. Rysos was not fond of dark magic or entities in that matter. It was the only thing he was really afraid of, but he tried not letting get to his head. If anyone knew how to engage in battle it was Rysos, a true warrior at heart. He wouldn't let anyone get hurt if they didn't need to.

"er... i fell asleep and when i woke up i didn't see you guys." Blanca continued to walk until she saw a huge spider and ran around in circles. "oh my god!" she shot fire at it and shuddered.

Amethyst looked at Rysos,sensing he was uneasy,then looked at the ground."The reason I have a demon inside me is because of that heartless woman I call my mother."Amethyst said quietly,but loud enough for everyone to hear her.

Rysos let out a low growl and looked at Blanca. "Shh." His massive paws fell heavily against the ground, byt the fur softened the thuds.

(im bringing Noir to the them x3)

Blanca covered her mouth and watched the spider die in her flames. She saw a shadow moving with no one casting it and backed up and hid behind Rysos.
---
A shadow slithered across the ground and popped up in front of Rysos. It spoke in a foreign language but few words came out in their language. "Trespassers... Shadows home... Noir..." It gave Amethyst a toothy grin and slithered up to her. "You of... same smell as... woman... live here... Noir."

Amethyst saw the room not far from them,stopped,and growled inhumanly.

Amethyst understood every word coming from it."Hello Noir.Are you what my mother warned me about all these years?"Amethyst lowered the glow of her skin so it would not hurt the shadow being.

Rysos threw a paw at the shadowy figure, his ears flattened and eyes narrowed.
Noir (played anonymously)

The paw went through Noir as if it never happened. "Noir... Twilight being... Only purity... pain..." It looked at Amethyst before becoming her shadow for a bit so he could process their language. Once he was done he left and looked at Amethyst and spoke. "If by dangers in this temple you mean then yes. I am Noir, Twilight being only harmed by the light and purity. You are all trespassing on my territory, be warned that if this happens again that i will suck the blood out of all of you... except that one." He pointed at Aaron. "He is to pure of heart for me to survive drinking his blood."

"My mother is this temple's goddess.I have a question for her to answer so please don't harm my friends."Amethyst said to Noir."If this happens again take your punishment out on me."
Noir (played anonymously)

"I can not, the lady said not to harm ones like her."

"Try sucking my blood and a beam of pure light will be shot through your chest!" Rysos growled, showing his teeth. He despised all those who dwelled in shadows and evil. His life purpose was to rid lands of demons and help those innocent enough to not be condemned.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus