Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Silver gulps slightly, inching back...Stepping right on a pointed rock and unleashing an ear-splitting loud scream. SHe would have replied, but she couldn't hear from her scream.
Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

"oops... ^^'" Blanca put her hand behind her head and smiled nervously.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst heard Silver's scream, memories of a horriable night filling her head as Amethyst tried to push them out of her head before anyone notice she was in pain.
She closses her mouth quickly, gritting her teeth tightly. ''Owwowowowowooww....'' She muttered under breath, and steps foward, trying her best to ignore the rock jabbed into her back feet now.
Rysos (played anonymously)

Rysos glanced around "Is anyone going to see if she is alright? Or just stand there?" He walked over to Silver and kneeled "let me see."

Amethyst heard him, but barely, still hearing the sceams and seeing the flames in her mind.She hoped the horror she felt wasn't rolling off her.
she glances nervously, before sitting down, and shows him the foot with the rock lodged within. Right foot, small dribbles of some blood appearing on the spot where the rock was. ''S..Sorry..You two just looked like you were..H..Having a nice chat...' She stammered.

Rysos looked at the wound "This might hurt a bit." He grabbed the rock and pulled on it until it came loose. He dropped the rock at his side and held his hand over the wound, a white glow seemed to illuminate from his palm and the cut.

Blanca leaned back on her branch and hung from her feet while swinging a little. "i'm not a healer, fire is not the healing element. Water is one of them but fire is not." She continued to swing from her ankles on the branch.
She winces slightly, tail flinching. An intense old chill ended up rushing through her body, coming off as an icy gleam from her silver scales. ''Fire burns ice though.''

"My older sister,Ruby,could teach you how to heal with fire."Amethyst said, finally able to push away her memories.

"Light is an element that is used for good deeds, healing is one of them." He removef his hand and the wound was gone except for a scar. "Don't worry, the scar will fade over a few hours."

Blanca rolled her eyes. "Healing with fire is NOT possible." She looked at Silver and lightly blew some fire at her. "Cold aren't cha?"
''T..Thank you.'' She replied, and rises back to her feet, shivering a bit. But once the fire got close to her she flinches. water dripping from scales. ''I control ice too, you know.'' She hissed at Blanca.

"I don't know about that.My sister is a Phoenix and she can also teach you how to control the heat of your flames,Blanca."Amethyst said, watching what Blanca did to Silver.

"I really prefer that we lose the temper, I am not one who takes violence lightly." Rysos said in a low growl as he stood.
''I'm not violent unless attacked. But my brother keeps telling people I'm scary. Saying nonesense about how they know nothing of my deaedly past and such.''

"Hey, are we going to my mom's temple?"Amethyst said seeing the Sun come up.
Aaron (played by DL909)

((uwahhh so lostttt. >^<))

(lol.Sorry you got lost)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus