Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Blanca glared at the creature.
Aaron (played by DL909)

He caught her glare, as the sword in his hand shifted back into nothing.

"we all have our crosses to bear, don't we?"

True she needed training to be a ruler, but for her age, the control over such power was immpressive.

"if you are not to harm us, then maybe you would like to come to our camp? We could clear things up there."

Aaron had a feeling this lion-man was friendly, his appearance aside.

Blanca grunted. "i guess..." She sat down and started to fiddled with a ball of fire.

(im on chat while on ms paint so i can reply faster lol)
Rysos (played anonymously)

He looked at the two and then picked up his spear. "Alright, i will join you at your camp."
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

(LOL, you guys over loaded my email.XD)
Amethyst heard movement the direction Aaron went and moved toward the sound.
Silver stirs from her doze, then looks around, seeing no one in sight. Looking a bit panicked, she goes to find the others, hoping they hadn't gotten into too much trouble.

Amethyst walked up behind Blanca. "Who are you?"Amethyst said to Rysos.

(lol xD)

Blanca stood up with the flame still in her hand. She jumped when Amethyst walked up behind her and fell over again. "What the hell is wrong with you woman?!"

Rysos looked to Amethyst "A warrior, a tracker, a guardian... I am Rysos, part of the Sun clan. An elemental being, much like the young one in your company."

Amethyst looked at Blanca,then at Rysos"What do you control."
She finds the group with Blanca, but stays hidden a bit, wings folded tightly. She could see the new being, though keeping a distance from them, cautiously wondering who they were.

"Light, white magic..... And I'm immune to fire elementals." He folded his arms, his right ear twitched.

"I can control light as well." Amethyst said as her light took shape and flinched away from it as the light turned into a dragon.

"Light and Darkness, Life and Death.. The most powerful of elements... wouldn't you agree?" Rysos said smirking lightly to Amethyst.
Silver watches with wide eyes, but stays silent. She could control light, unlike her brother. Along with fire and limited ice magic. She thought, as she moves her tail a bit, the hidden blade scraping against the ground.

Blanca stood up again and climbed into a tree near Aaron then looked at the creature and Amethyst talking together.
[Silver's just watching because I'm lost as to how to stay in xD]

"To my people,Light and Darkness are the forbidden elements."Amethyst said, then using a handsigh to crush the light dragon.

"My whole clan uses light elements, I am the second in line for my clan's throne due to my stronger abilities." His ear twitched again sensing another presence. "But someone els has the light element here as well."

(x3 i'll keep you rolling Silver xDD -me: pie :3-)

Blanca looked to her side and heard breathing. She breathed some fire in the direction and illuminated the area Silver was in. "Well hello Silver, the one Gir hates to death." she joked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus