Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Blanca hopped down beside Aaron and looked at Amethyst. "why not?"
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Well, lets go and get it over with."Amethyst said.She started back to the place where she sat to get her daggers.

(someone else reply! xD don't know how to reply right now x3)
Rysos (played anonymously)

"If you don't mind, i would like to tag along. Im doing some tracking that way that you are headed." Rysos said looking around at everyone.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron smiled at Rysos. "the more the merrier."

So the lion was indeed friendly. Only protective. It seemed he didnt like fighting. And a healer? He would be a good member for the group... Aaron had a feeling they would run into trouble on the way.

"I stay mostly to the trees and overgrowth. I will be keeping an eye out for anything that could threaten your group." He strapped his spear to his back and removed his bow. "Call if you need me for anything."

Amethyst came back with her daggers"Everyone ready?"

Blanca nodded.
---
Gir said "it appears so."

(short xDD lets pretend Gir was their in their conversation xD)
Aaron (played by DL909)

"let's head out then."

As everyone started to move, he waited for Silver.
"may i talk with you?"
''Hm?'' Silver replied, walking up to Aaron, halo bobbing over her horns. ''About what?''
Aaron (played by DL909)

"well...what happened here when we were gone..? I heard the comotion..."

More unknown emotion rose up inside of him, to others clearly showing as concern.
''Brother turned into some anthro dragon with feathery wings. HIs chains broke. My scream was me stepping on a sharp rock, but the lion fixed it.''

Amethyst felt the power coming off the temple and turned toward it.
"I really don't wanna do this."she whispered,walking toward the source.

(you guys need to watch this xD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1hSyzOzE8o&feature=relmfu WARNING: lots of cursing)

Blanca followed the group. She saw a rock with an unearthly glow and walked over to it. When Blanca got closer to the rock a huge spider jumped at her and she ran in the other direction. She walked up behind Gir and tried to look like nothing happened.

"Blanca,stop touching stuff you don't know about"Amethyst said in Blanca's mind,then stopped as they came to the entrance of a glowing temple.
Aaron (played by DL909)

"i see.." he glanced at her, then at the temple. Ive never seen this one....

Amethyst shuddered as she approached the stone door,which had no handle.
"Welcome to my mother's temple."she gently touched the smooth rock beside the door and closed her eyes.

Blanca breathed fire behind Amethyst. "Do NOT do that again!" she hissed. She looked up at the stone door and examined it. "heh... maybe i could burn it down." she thought out loud to herself quietly.

Rysos crouched on a thick tree branch above. He looked at the temple, never to fond of them. Jumping down he would sit on a nearby boulder, waiting.
Aaron (played by DL909)

"will you be able to open it, Amethyst..?"

He looked at the temple, memerising every detail.
When i return i might paint this...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus