Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art practice!

Hello my lovelies!

I decided I needs to practice my art and get a bit of publicity at the same time!

This will be an ongoing thing with no determined end day.

This is how it works!

I will pick a number.
You will roll 1 dice with 100 sides.

The first person to roll the chosen number will receive a piece of art from me! The art piece can be anything from a sketch to lineart, or a flat color. From head shots to full bodies, depending on what I feel like doing at the time!

The person who rolls the dice will then message me here on RPR with the character they would like drawn, so that I have easy access to it!

Once I have completed the piece I will add a new number, and it starts over again!
The completed piece will be sent to the winner through RPR messaging, posted here in this post, as well as submited to my DA located here http://caropuppy.deviantart.com

The characters can be anything. Human, feral or anthro.

I've taken the idea from a previous post to have a little game for you to figure out what the number is. Some may be very simple, others may not.
Loren wrote:
By the way, I assume it's going to be like Ink's tombola and if we don't get it right on the first day, we'll have new rolls in the next one? (Because I have the feeling some numbers will be 53 all over again.)

Yes! Thank you for reminding me. Each person is allowed 1 roll every day. If some numbers prove to be persistent and unattainable (darn you 53!) then I'll allow 2 rolls per day. (Each number of rolls permitted will be posted near the number to roll)

So let's get this started!

Fourth number coming up!

Winners

Meedleboot - Completed

DragonStallion - Completed

Katia - In Progress
Loren

Ooh haha, another dice tombola! Lovely of you to be doing this.

rolled 1d100 and got 58

Loren

By the way, I assume it's going to be like Ink's tombola and if we don't get it right on the first day, we'll have new rolls in the next one? (Because I have the feeling some numbers will be 53 all over again.)
Sanne Moderator

I have no idea how to answer this one. Are we talking about the cards themselves, the characters, or what? What about unconfirmed planeswalkers? And those who are named but never shown? ^^;

rolled 1d100 and got 76

CrimsonKnight212

:D Let's test my luck ...

rolled 1d100 and got 50

Oh hay.

rolled 1d100 and got 49

Ya Sanne has a point. Are we counting only the playable planeswalker cards or are we counting the non-playable as well? And do we count the cards that are no longer planeswalkers? (formerly have a planeswalker spark.)

rolled 1d100 and got 31

rolled 1d100 and got 11

Caroline Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
I have no idea how to answer this one. Are we talking about the cards themselves, the characters, or what? What about unconfirmed planeswalkers? And those who are named but never shown? ^^;
InsaneShadow wrote:
Ya Sanne has a point. Are we counting only the playable planeswalker cards or are we counting the non-playable as well? And do we count the cards that are no longer planeswalkers? (formerly have a planeswalker spark.)

The number you are looking for is all Planeswalkers currently recognized in the Multiverse (past and present), just not any repeats of the same Planeswalker.

For example: Ajani has 5 reprints of his card, even though 2 have differnt names tey are still classified as te same Planeswalker. Ajani counts as one Planeswalker.

Happy hunting!
Well d100... here's hoping. :'D

Edit: Gosh darn it, I thought it factored my dice roll. Sorry for the double post that will soon ensue. oTL
Blu_Dino

rolled 1d100 and got 48
I feel like i'm not going to be lucky at this.

Sorry again-- o(--(

rolled 1d100 and got 58

..?

rolled 1d100 and got 27

umm

rolled 1d100 and got 45

Ooh, a Magic: The Gathering fan? My parents love that franchise. I am not that big a fan though.

Edit: Critical fumble! Ugh!

rolled 1d100 and got 1

I have no idea what the number is due to likewise having very, very little knowledge of Magic: the Gathering, so let's see if I just get lucky here.

rolled 1d100 and got 12

I love your dragon art!

Edit:One google search later revealed that the lucky number is 20!....so I am WAY off with 97. ^^;

Edit edit: Apparently the site I saw was wrong. xD

rolled 1d100 and got 97

rolled 1d100 and got 85

I know nothing about Magic the Gathering... X3

rolled 1d100 and got 87

Aw yiss. Funny, was going to play MTG today with my roomie!

rolled 1d100 and got 18

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art practice!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus