Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Character Kudos! (aka KUDOPOCALYPSE)

Whew...done for now! That was actually a lot of fun! Hope we can make it to 600! :D
I have too many characters to pick one for kudos time xD
Talezya (played by Javan)

Kudos giving is fun! :p.
Challenge accepted.
Dylan Topic Starter

/cracks knuckles, has coffee, gets to typing those Kudos!
Yuka

>:D We still have one day before 2012 rolls around, I'd say we can manage that!
I would say at least 700 can be reached. Heh.
I stepped away from my Skyrim to check on RPR for this? Challenge demolished, and rebuilt with newer, more difficult to conquer technology.
Whew what are we up to now? I'm back on the kudos spree between work calls!
this is an awesome idea. Kudos cause warm fuzzy feelings :)
Is there a way we can check? If we do, I have no idea how to find it, but I am still fairly derp on some of the forum functions.
Also, I should have done this:

challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png

But I wasn't thinking. But This is for Bonebag.
...I want to have your babies.

Edit: So ya'll peeps can see why I want her babehs.

knapp01r.png
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Something tells me we've passed 600. Shall we go for 1,000? :D
Draeval (played by Rubix)

Oooo Darth I like your challenges! I'm taking a minor break from dishing out the kudos but I will return!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ahem.
Someone is strong in the force to be able to give me kudos.
Sanne Moderator

*rubs hands together* When I get a chance to sit down properly I'm joining in! PREPARE RPR!!
Kim Site Admin

WHOOOOA I sleep for a few hours and wake up to well over 600 kudos. Actually, 666 to be precise. XD
Bonebag wrote:
Is there a way we can check? If we do, I have no idea how to find it, but I am still fairly derp on some of the forum functions.

The easiest way to check is to hit the kudos page, scroll to the bottom and use the >>> arrows to jump to the last page. Then take how many pages are there and multiply by 10, because 10 kudos are shown per page.
Kim wrote:
WHOOOOA I sleep for a few hours and wake up to well over 600 kudos. Actually, 666 to be precise. XD

Whoa! Devilish. XD
Minerva

Too bad I was late for the actual rush, but I'll see about throwing out some kudos here in the next few minutes before I go.

This is actually close to an idea I had: People posting up characters they feel may deserve a nomination, because I don't know about you but I feel weird nominating my own characters. Can that be a tier added to this? Lmao.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Character Kudos! (aka KUDOPOCALYPSE)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus