Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"Alright, this means business," Henry said. Henry got out of his fat armor as fast as he could and went down to Max to give him a hand. "Here, grab on," he said.
Max tried to move along the walls to get gradually closer to Henry until he grabbed on to him. Max hurried with Henry to get up the stairs as fast as they possibly could as they were running out of time. Thanks to the pit though, it was bound to hold up a lot of rocks.

Meanwhile, Kyle and Rachael were still trying to get to the ladder. It was kind of hard for Rachael to run with Turbine in her arms, but she could guarantee herself Kyle would not be able to carry him. ...The problem was carrying herself AND Turbine up the ladder.

"Any ideas how I can get Turbine up the ladder?" Rachael asked Kyle?
Kyle looked above him and the situation and tried to think and rubbed his muzzle "Hm...If we could push Turbine up slowly but we need to assure him. Granted, he is in rough shape but we don't have much time..." he looked down at Turbine "If you can hear me, Turbine..You need to try and climb up this ladder. We'll help you up, but you need to push yourself up there too."

"You should go last," Rachael said. "If it helps, grab onto my feet. You might be able to climb up faster."

"Uhhh... I... I think I can" Turbine said.

While Turbine had a hard time climbing up the ladder, he managed to climb high enough just in time before any of the boulders got him. Eventually, everyone had climbed up the ladder to safety.
Once everyone was out and safe, Max fell on to the grass and panted "...Is everyone safe...? That was a seriously close call..." he said as he was slowly recovering.

Kyle scratches his head "How do I get myself into all these messy situations...?" he mumbles to himself before hearing Max "I'm fine over here...All but Turbine it seems...We better patch any of his wounds up..."

"Well... I suppose we could take him to a medic in town," Rachael suggested.

"No," Turbine said. "People don't like Manticorats, and will put me down more than likely."
Max looked at them all "If there's anyone who should be giving Turbine treatment...It should be me. Its my fault he's in this state and...I'm willing to fix him back up...And his mech which will be problematic since I know nothing of mechs..." he said looking somewhat ashamed.

"I... don't know... any mechanics... willing to work... on my suit," Turbine said. "...Thanks for helping me Max."
Max sighed "Let's just get Turbine somewhere we can treat him...If we don't fix him now, his consciousness will more than likely fade." he said as he looked around him for any sightings of a inn.

"Why not... just back to my... house?" Turbine said. "It's not... far from here."
Max nods "Your house it is then...Any idea where it is exactly?"

"Just follow my directions, and we will get there in no time," Turbine said.

Eventually they made it to his house. Rachael found the same table that Turbine used to help Max and put him down there.
Max nods and followed his directions to his home and once Rachael set him down, he rummaged through his medical equipment and began to tend to Turbine's injuries and checking his tail to feel how broke it was gently.

"ACK! Owie!" Turbine cried as Max touched his tail. ...It was probably broken very badly. "I hope you know what you're doing Max."
Max nods "I was merely seeing what part was broken most..." he rubbed his muzzle and tried to remember his treatment teachings and began to bandage the broken tail with a hard bandage "Try not to move your tail so much and it'll heal fine..." he said as he saw there was not much else he could do.

"So that's it?" Turbine said. "I just have to lie here for a few days? Who's going to take on that scientist freak."

"Well, I could probably keep him company," Henry said. "Rachael can go with you guys to pursue that scientist."
Max rubbed his muzzle and thought carefully "Why don't you come with us and have Rachael watch over Turbine? Without any offense, you have more firepower and Rachael seems to know what she's doing to treat one's wounds."

Kyle sighed as he saw things were looking to be rough "If anything...I'm gonna get my hands on that freak." he thought to himself but once he heard Max's idea, he nodded "I somehow feel I can agree with Max here."

"Okay, do you really want Henry's armor to slow you guys down constantly?" Rachael asked. "Heck, do you even want to look at him constantly for that matter? Besides, did I ever say I was a good medic? Or did you just assume that because I'm a girl?"

"Rachael, I'm no medic either," Henry said. "Besides, I'm not that ugly. ...Am I?"
Kyle decided to intervene "Listen you two...You're both good, but we only need one of you. Rachael, we've seen how you treated Turbine while we tried to get out...Or at least, I did and Henry you too are good firepower to bring along but...Yeah, admittedly your armor can slow you down, but you're still good for who you are in combat...You are good too, Rachael, but...I think Turbine needs you here more then anyone else. Or even Max but we're aware of that."

Max tried to think "...I'll stay with Turbine if I have to. Kyle is fast and he deserves to get revenge on Guillaume more then me. But...Even then...I'm not sure how we'll do this."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus