Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"I don't... know if it matters, but... There's a wagon next to the house," Turbine said. "Henry can store his armor in it to... help him move faster with Kyle."

"Hey, that's a good idea," Henry said. Henry eventually removed his costume, put it in his carrying case and went out the door to put it in said wagon. "That will really make things much easier. ...But what about you guys? I don't think me and Kyle can take him alone. I barely even know who he is."
Max rubbed his muzzle "Hm....In any case, I think I'll hop along if you can carry your equipment. Two vs a maniac and I think you'd need more company. I'm sure you guys could put up a fight, but...He's a tough nut to trick." he said as he got ready to follow the two.

"So... I'm basically going to be alone with Rachael then?" Turbine asked. "Because if you guys are planning on doing a love scene with us, we're not compatible creatures."

"...Where did that come from?" Rachael asked.

"Eh, don't worry, I'm sure we will be fine," Henry said.

"But what if I recover?" Turbine asked. "I might want to go out and help you guys. Where could I reach you?"
Max rubbed his muzzle and tried to figure out how to keep in contact with Turbine and rummaged through his equipment before handing Turbine a closed scroll "This scroll will show you where we are and can even give you some guidance on how to get there and you should be able to find us."

"...A Scroll?" Rachael questioned. "How will this tell us where you are every time."

"Wait... I've seen one of those before," Turbine mentioned. "They're awesome. I almost bought one at a market one day. ...I had no use for it though, so I didn't. It actually uses high-tech microchips inside a very flexible screen to tell you where everything is."
Max nods "Yeah, its like one of those. But this one is powered with energies that show the person that the user thinks about and can get them there quickly. Rest assured, its useful."

"Thanks... I'll be sure to keep this in mind... when I heal," Turbine said. "And when I'm better, I'll come over in my little metal suit and save the day."

"Uhh... your metal suit is destroyed," Rachael reminded.

"No, I have a spare lying around," Turbine reassured.
Max nods "Well, if you're sure Turbine..." Max looked over to Rachael and gave a look of dependence "Look after him and make sure he doesn't push himself too hard, please." Max also turned back to Henry "Right, you two...How about we go catch ourselves a bat maniac?"

"Ha! This is going to be fun!" Henry said. "So... where do you guys think we should look? Me and Rachael fought his henchmen before, but we don't actually have any leads."
Max chuckled "It won't be easy, but we'll have to push our way through." upon hearing where they should go, he began to think "...Hm...Maybe if we travel around and hear out for rumors we may find some hints on where Guillaume is...We just gotta hear out for any trouble he's causing."

Kyle began to also think of where he'd be "We should look out for villages that may have had disturbances in supplies or such...Its how my village figured out he was around."

Max then thought of it "So in that case...If we find rumors people being taken, that'll be the best place to go!"

"Well... if that's the case, why not start... here?" Turbine asked. "We've had kidnappings AND shortages... and I have a suspicion... that Umber is working for him."
Max nods "Its settled. We'll search here then. We should check the central area and see what we can do." he said as they headed off to find some evidence and clues.
Elemental Force Characters (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"Well, I suppose the first thing we should do is ask if anyone seen a small, plump Manticorat running about," Henry suggested. "Apparently there's one Manticorat left, and for all we know he could be connected to Guillaume. ...Err, now that I think of it, the town seems to be upset."

Henry started pulling his wagon when he noticed people running out of their houses frantically. They had just realized that they had saved all the hostages, but everything else the Manticorats stole was still down in their kingdom.
Kyle nods "Yeah, Umber was his name...But we can't allow him to get away and plan further...For all we know, he could be trying to capture us for Guillaume with the people too."

As they proceeded into town and saw the loud commotion, Max realized what was going on "Uh-oh....They still are looking for their supplies. But we can't let them get in there otherwise Umber could capture them!" he said as he hurried over to where people were gathering.

"Okay, but what should WE do? Go back down their ourselves?" Henry asked. "What if all that stuff is already destroyed?"
Max crossed his arms and tried to think "If we help them, we may lose the chance to track down Umber and Guillaume more easily...But at the same time, without supplies in this village...Things could turn for the worse. So we need to do something..."

"Well, I could get a team of my mother's buddies together and they could help," Henry said. "I swear I saw Shineblade in town reccently."
Max smiled "Ah, perfect! If we can find them, then we can cooperate to get things done quickly."

Suddenly, Henry spotted a strange spider-like creature walking into the tavern. He had quite a bit of high-tech armor on.

"There he is!" Henry said as he went into the bar. "Hey Shineblade. Fancy seeing you here."
"Oh, hello there pupil," he said. "Err... wait, do I have the right guy? Your face is familiar, but... aren't you supposed to be, well you know..."
"No, I left it outside," Henry said. Shineblade widened his six eyes at the comment.
"...How exactly... no no no, nevermind," He said. "Some things are better left unknown. ...Say, who are these fine young gentlemen?"
As Max and Kyle let Henry talk to his friend, once the spider asked about the two of them, Max said "Name's Max. Max Wicked and this is Kyle Blazemight."

Kyle looked at the spider with a look as though he hadn't seen a species like this properly before "Just call me Kyle." he said. Kyle felt the spider could be trusted, but was a little worried.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus