Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"None taken," Turbine said simply.

OOC: BTW, would you like to contribute anyone in those cells? I probably won't make Henry and Rachael's adopted parents into full-fledged characters, and they're probably just going to go back home after thanking their adopted children and the others, but if you want you can have another character.
OOC: I'd like to if I wanted, but I don't quite have the right characters to put in. But I can add make shift characters that I could temporarily take control of until they are freed if that's alright with you?

Max nods "Right....Let's get them out of there as quick as we can!" he said as the group hurried to the cells and Kyle looked about him and to his shock, he saw cells with a good lot of people stuck inside "....My god...Let's get them out of there quickly!"

"You didn't think we would just let you get away with this though, did you?"

As they were trying to free people, and Rachael was trying to free her parents, it seemed has though a group of seven Manticorats all riding in small floating contraptions appeared.

"Serpent!" Turbine shouted. "And I see you brought your friends: Killer, Rock, Atom, Yell, Cleave and Umber too."

"Terbine... Stupid little rodent," the one named Serpent said. "I should have executed you when I had the chance."
As Max was busy freeing them, he turned around as he saw the manticorats that found them and held the handle on his sword as he prepared himself for a fight. Kyle himself brightly let his fire burn as he glared at the manticorats. Upon hearing Turbine being mentioned, Max looked at Turbine "...You know these guys?"

"Let's just say we USED to be friends," Turbine mentioned. "They kicked me out once I told them that I didn't agree with their ideals. That's why I live alone, because I'm on exile."

"And apparently that wasn't good enough," Serpent said. "So now, we will finish you off for good."

"Rachael, are our parents free yet?" Henry asked as he unpacked his battle suit.

"No! I don't have a lockpick!" Rachael said.

"Then it will have to wait," Henry said, quickly slipping into his suit, ready for battle.

"...Uh, is that guy serious?" Rock asked the others.

"Who cares?" Yell asked. "How hard could it be to just fly away and shoot from afar?"

"Hey! I can fly!" Turbine shouted. "And Max and Kyle can use magic! And Rachael and Henry... ummm..."

"I have a pretty good throwing arm," Henry said. "I can throw rocks. Quite a few around for me to use."

"...Ugh, I guess I'll be giving my brother rocks then," Rachael moaned. "Not like he can bend down in that thing."

"Oh gee, how primitive," Serpent said.
Max looked about him and tried to think this through "I guess knocking sense into your friends won't exactly work then, huh Turbine...? he said as he clutched the Wicked Sword's handle. Kyle, had a idea he could go along with and whispered to Max "....Distract them while I melt the locks on the cages." he whispered before making a ball of fire and whispering the same thing into it and split 3 parts of it as the three go to Turbine, Henry and Rachel's ears and they themselves hear Kyle's plan. Max nods in agreement to this and nods to the others to see if they confirm as well.

After receiving the orbs, Turbine decided to make an innocuous comment to throw the others off. "Ooh, pretty flashing light. Teeheehee."

But Serpent wasn't fooled. He saw through it and noticed Kyle was trying to pick the locks. Serpent wanted a piece of Turbine though, and didn't want to deal with it himself.

"Uhhh, could you take care of the smallest one Umber?" Serpent whispered after floating close.
"Hmph," Umber said with a smile. He didn't want to know they were onto them though until the fight started. ...Which was right then and there.

As Henry was trying to pick up rocks, Rachael handed him the sack for his battle armor, which was filled with rocks.

"Here you go," Rachael said.
"Wait, I thought you..." Henry stuttered.
"Henry, I'm not going to stand here and hand you rocks," Rachael said. "I want some of the action too."

Suddenly, the first shot was fired by Killer. Killer kind of wanted to make fun of them by firing at Henry first. The blast did managed to tip Henry backwards, but he used his tail to counter-balance himself.
"He he, I guess you're done waiting," Henry said before throwing his first rock. The rock had enough strength, but wasn't aimed well, and completely missed any of the rats.

...But Turbine took the opportunity to make a surprise move. He flew towards Killer and Yell and swung his boomerblades at them. Killer and Yell both managed to dodge before opening fire.

"Stupid little creature," Killer said. "Do you really think you stand a chance?"
"You have no idea how powerful we are, do you?" Turbine asked.
"We know you only brought that stupid mouse with for the scrub work behind the curtains," Yell said.
"What!? That's a lie!" Turbine shouted. "He could defeat any one of you in a fight!"
"And yet he decided to be the one to pick the locks," Killer said.
"What!? ...How did you know?" Turbine asked.
"We're not dumb!" Yell shouted. "Umber is going to deal with him now."

Suddenly a third blast came from behind Turbine and hit him in the back. It was Serpent.

"Killer, go help Rock with his little project, I'll handle this," Serpent said.
"Serpent!" Turbine yelled. "This is a battle I hope to enjoy if it means defeating you!"

Meanwhile, Rock was trying to take out the brother and sister, while Cleaver and Atom were firing away at Max. Umber was also trying to take care of Kyle.
Kyle was insulted by the failure and comments Serpent was making and growled at him slightly. Soon enough however, the battle had started and Kyle was facing Umber and clenched his paws and let the fire grow on it "If its a fight you want...Then you're gonna get one!"

Meanwhile on Max's side, he held the Wicked Sword in one hand and the Wicked Gunlance in the other and was in a certain stance and was dodging as best he could as he blocked the firing and even tried to fire back

OOC: I'm not exactly sure WHAT it is they're firing. Is it bullets or melee weapons or something else?

OOC: Plasmic energy shots. Your standard sword would be able to deflect them if it's wide enough, but they burn like hell if they hit you, and they're fired with enough force to launch someone into a wall.
OOC: Ah, fair enough. Max's sword should be enough to maybe hold it back but of course, I'm sure it'd knock Max back slightly but not too much.

"Fine little one, give me your best shot," Umber taunted, trying to coax Kyle into going first.

Cleaver and Atom were both firing shots at Max from a distance. They didn't think much of Max. "Ahahaha! You can't catch us!" Atom cried.
"Atom, I wouldn't speak too soon," Cleaver said. "I have a feeling he has a trick up his sleeve."
"What could he POSSIBLY do to us?" Atom asked.

Henry was throwing rocks the best he could and managed to hit Rock twice, but being such a big slow target, he was easy for them to hit. While the shots they fired couldn't penetrate his suit, they eventually gave enough force to knock him over. That was when Rachael decided to distract them while Henry got up.

"My turn!" Rachael shouted. She started to look for a place to jump off in order get to Rock or Yell, and fortunately neither of them were that smart, so they were falling for Rachael's distraction instead of trying to keep Henry down. But Rachael didn't have an easy time trying to find the high ground.
While Kyle was easily short tempered, he wasn't dumb either. Especially since he could tell that Umber was going to brace himself and perform a counter attack. Kyle waited and growled and instead of aiming straight at Umber, he aimed below at his legs but prepared to dodge in case he'd make a move.

Max continued to hold off but it was getting difficult taking so many protected hits at once. However, he knew their cooperation was off and waiting for just the right moment, he held the Wicked Gunlance tightly and once there was a pause of shooting, he quickly retaliated and fired back at them with incendiary energy bullets.

Max hit Atom right dead in his machine, but Cleaver was a bit smarter and managed to dodge.
"THAT is what he could do to us, you idiot!" Cleaver shouted.
Cleaver remained at the edge of his seat, still trying to fire shots at Max. He seemed more skilled than Atom and some of the others.

As Rock and Yell were trying to attack Rachael, Henry managed to right himself again. But suddenly, a blast at his back caught him off guard. It was Killer, the one they were ignoring.
"He he he, it's going to take more than that to..." Henry started. But then, Henry got a blast right in the back of his head. That didn't make him feel so good. "OW! Why did you do that for!? That hurt!"
"Ha! So you DO have a weak spot," Killer taunted.
"Yeah, and so do you!" Henry shouted.
Henry tossed a rock right over his body that was headed towards Killer. Killer didn't expect him to throw in such a manner, and it ended up hitting him right in the head, which caused him to float off for a bit.

Rachael did her hardest to dodge every shot she could. She used tumbles and spins and everything she could think of to avoid getting hit.
"You stupid elephant!" Rock yelled. "Stand still, would ya!"
"Hey Dweebenheimer, that's not an elephant!" Yell shouted.
"Who cares what she is!?" Rock shouted.
"She's a tapir!" Yell shouted back. "Do you know what a tapir is?"
"Idiots..." Rachael muttered to herself.
Rachael eventually reached the ground she needed and jumped off into Rock's machine. This was where she could get the leg-up on them.

Umber flew over Kyle's shot and readied a few weapons on his machine: a drill and a shield.
"You're not that smart, little one," Umber taunted. "Let's see what you got."

From what could be told, Cleaver, Umber and Serpent were the biggest threats. Unfortunately, Turbine was stuck fighting the worst one. Turbine used the blades on his suit to deflect energy shots, but eventually Serpent pulled out a similar weapon to Umber, except his drill was a big claw with a spike inside. He was able to deflect Turbines attacks and grab his boomblades at the same time.
"You were always a simpleton," Serpent said.
"And your laws never made any sense to me," Turbine said.
"Your friends will always be impeding on our life," Serpent said. "All the destruction they cause. They are too big, and their size causes them to destroy our fragile world."
"That's not even their fault!" Turbine said. "Their people payed no attention to us."
"But soon we will have the last laugh when the we take over their world," Serpent taunted. "It is OURS for the taking."
"You're just jealous!" Turbine shouted. "That's always been the case, you hate the fact that other creatures are bigger than us, so that makes them evil!"
"You don't understand our ideals, and you never will," Serpent said. "That's why you must be exterminated.
Max saw that he managed to fortunately land a hit but as Cleaver began to focus, he lost his ground slightly as he did get knocked back a bit as best as he tried to defend the shots. Max did however, take a shot in the shoulder which grazed a bit of his cloth and frazzled a bit of his fur which made him growl in pain.

Meanwhile during the fight between Kyle and Umber, Kyle wasn't expecting his shot to succeed and was getting annoyed but tried not to show it "If I'm not very smart then how about YOU show me what you've got, thorn tail?!" he said as he stood at the ready. Analyzing Umber's weapons and figuring out ways he could fight his way against them.

"Alright, time to thread the needle," Cleaver said as he kept shooting to try and finish Max off.

Rachael was controlling Rock right now, able to grab onto him to distract him. At the same time, Yell was wondering how to attack.
"What should I do?" Yell asked.
"Are you an idiot!? Shoot her!" Rock yelled.
But that was when Rachael ducked behind Rock's machine to make herself harder to hit. This caused Yell to shoot Rock's machine a few times. When Rachael though his machine had enough, she jumped off Rock's machine and landed on Yell's. She then grabbed Yell's tail and covered her eyes and caused her to steer out of control...

...Straight towards Henry. Eventually Rachael got close enough to Henry and jumped off Yell. Henry grabbed Yell's machine and slammed it down into the ground, smashing it apart. After Yell fell out, Henry picked up Yell by her tail and kept her in place. "He he he, look at the little one squirm," Henry said as Yell was struggling to get out of his grasp.

Umber realized that Kyle wasn't an idiot. "Okay, maybe you aren't entirely dumb. It seems like neither of us are going to make the first move. So in that case... why don't we BOTH attack at the same time?"
Max glared "Hm...We'll see about that..." he said as he waited for a pause and began to run around Cleaver and shoot. Dodging if he possibly could. Sure, there wasn't a whole lot of space, but there was just enough to make some momentum.

Meanwhile back on Kyle's side, he tried to think through the tricks of the manticorat "Hm...I may take you up on it." he said but didn't buy it entirely just in case he'd make a mistake. Charging a fireball, he looked at Umber and got himself ready.

OOC: Don't be surprised if I don't respond for days. I have been having massive solar storms lately, so internet has become sparse for me.

Umber had a feeling Kyle was TOO smart, as if nothing he did would work on him except the most unexpected move. "Fine then, on the count of three," Umber started. "One... two... THREE!" Umber started to fly toward Kyle for a split second... but that was just a fake-out. Suddenly, Umber jumped out of his suit and launched it at Kyle. Umber was really trying to be as unexpected as possible.

Max did get an advantage. Suddenly, Cleaver's machine started to faulter and the shots stopped. Cleaver looked down into his mech and seemed annoyed. "Gah! Out of plasma already," he said. "Fine! Up-close match it is." Cleave then turned on his suits weapon arms: a pair of swords. He charged at Max and tried to fight him head on.
Kyle prepared himself but before he saw him launch, he could see something sinister in Umber's eyes and saw him throw his suit at Kyle to which he leaped quickly out the way and threw the fireball at the hole of the suit to render his weapons useless and then focused on Umber.

Meanwhile, Max saw this had become a fair fight now and held the Wicked Sword tightly and prepared to block his attacks as he prepared for swift movements to avoid taking a hit.

But Umber was full of tricks. Once the fire died down, out of the wreckage came several spider bots, each equipped with lasers. There were four of them, and immediately one of them fired at Kyle.

Cleave charged at Max with his weapons out. He had one sword behind him and charged at Max with the other sword thrust out. If he deflected the charge, he would use the other sword as a follow up.
Kyle saw these spiders appear and was somewhat annoyed at this "Are you kiddin me? This isn't a very fair fight." he mumbled as he began to fire some fireballs at the bots and avoid their attacks best he could.

Max saw he was doing something suspicious and deflected the charge as normal, but once he saw his guard was a bit down from that arm, he quickly pulled out the Wicked Gunlance and pulled the trigger quickly as his paw finger would allow him to.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus