Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"What!? Fight outside!?" Jii cried.
"You mean we have to wait for that stupid opossum, too?" Wai shouted.
"It's going to take hours for him to reach the door!" Jii complained.
"Here, why don't I help you?" Henry asked as he grabbed both of the idiots who were standing really close to him and pushed them right outside. They staggered out the door, which lead to the rest of the group taking out outside. Once everyone was outside, they began their fight.

As it turns out, these clowns weren't that bright. They had strength on their side, but no strategy. Jii and Wai were smart enough to at least try and aim for Henry's head by using platforms and such to get up to him, but they were both easily deflected off of him. Bea and Pyuu were sliding all over the place trying to get their hands on Rachael, but she was too quick and agile for the clowns to get a shot at. They had no idea what to do with Turbine and his metal suit. Again, they knew to aim for the head, but Turbine blocked them off with his arms and tail.

Yet, Ahr and Pyai were watching the other fights before sparring off against Max, and they didn't seem concerned. "What is wrong with them master?" Pyai asked somewhat insincerely. "Why aren't we winning?"

"Who cares?" Ahr asked. "We will still come out on top!" Afterward, Pyai charged at Max and Kyle while Ahr decided to throw a barrel at them. It was an attack from two different lengths.
Max & Kyle watched the fight all come on out outside and upon seeing the two thugs beginning their motives, Max looked about him and thought quickly as he saw the barrel roll faster towards him then Pyai was charging at him and Kyle. "Kyle! Fire on the barrel!" Kyle nods and quickly threw a fireball that looked small, but potent and eventually the barrel caught fire. Once it came close towards Max, he booted it towards Pyai that would charge at him. Hopefully, this would outsmart the thug and look him over and leave them to take care of Ahr.

"GYAHAHAHAHA!" Ahr laughed. "GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"
"Wait... he's laughing!?" Turbine asked. "He's losing! How can he laugh at a time like this?"
"Fool! Don't you know who we are?" Ahr asked. "I would have thought at least your pet would know, Foxy. We are holding back on you chumps! Watch!"

Suddenly, the eight thugs, who all looked pretty beat up, started to change. They each got bigger and started to look ridiculously strong. Ahr was already the biggest, but now he was bigger than the doorway to the tavern.

"Now you know Kyle!" Ahr said. "We are the Morphlings, and we work for Guillaume Regalarm. We were sent to kill you and the other two who crossed his path."
"Wait... you guys are working for that bat Kyle and the orphans met?" Turbine asked. "You think just making yourself bigger will be enough to beat us?"

Suddenly, the fight started again. Byel and Oh came charging after Turbine again. Turbine quickly shot his tail out at Oh, but Oh quickly grabbed his tail, and then Byel joined in spinning him around and around. Eventually they tossed him into the air and sent him flying. Now, Turbine's suit was equipped with jet packs, but at the speed he was going, stabilizing would be difficult.

"Come on! Stabilize! STABILIZE!" Turbine yelled as he was spinning through the air. At the rate he was going, a drop from 30ft in the air would easily kill him.

But for poor Henry, it would take a much shorter fall to do him in. About as high as Jii and Wai could lift. Still, Henry didn't think much of the two. He figured he was so heavy that even in their state they couldn't possibly lift his frame upward. ...He was wrong. They both ganged up on him from the sides and managed to lift him easily over their heads. If they dropped him, he was done.

Rachael wasn't having good luck either. She still had her speed, but now Bea and Pyuu were incredibly strong. Rachael managed to dodge their moves as usual. ...But when she attacked their chest with her hooves, she felt them crack under their stone-hard body. This made Rachael a lot less confident as she had no idea how to damage them. She wasn't exactly made of muscle like they were. And while running around, trying to look for a way to fight them, one well timed smack sent her to the ground. Eventually, Rachael looked at Max and Kyle and tried to make sure they could see her.

"Don't worry about us, we will be fine," Rachael said. "Just focus on Ahr!"
Kyle looked up at the morphed thugs they were now facing and clenched his fists and his eyes glowed a brighter red "...You'll all PAY FOR EVER TRYING TO COME ACROSS ME!" Kyle pulled out a small shaped sword but focused his flames on it and it spread around the sword and morphed into a sword that blazed brightly like some kind of sword that was created from a sacred kind of lava. "...If you want me dead...Then come AND GET ME!" he growled. Max looked about him and saw his team starting to lose the fight. Max growled and pulled out the Wicked Sword and Wicked Gunlance in separate hands. "I see how it is...You've brought our friends down, but just try us..." Max said as his aura began to glow a red flame. Somehow though, Max could feel his power connecting with Kyle's and he felt stronger in the process. Same went with Kyle as his flames blazed as brightly as ever. The two looked up at Ahr "Kyle, I'll let you take him on but I've got your back." Max said. Kyle nods and leaped off Max's shoulder and used his flames like a jet pack and flew around whilst leaving trails of bright flames and ambers as he flew fast and quickly towards Ahr and did all he could to dodge him. "You'll regret FACING ME!" Max saw this as a chance to become a distraction and whilst Kyle flew behind Ahr's neck to stab, Max made sure he wouldn't get attacked and charged at him and began to swing at the legs.

Although Ahr was throwing some pretty hard swings, Kyle was not easy to hit. It almost felt like this fight was starting to become hard, but their incompetence was still shining through. With one mighty attack from Max and Kyle, they sent Ahr to his knees.

"GAH! What the heck is this kind of power!?" he cried.

Meanwhile, the others were trying to cope with their situations. Jii and Wai were about to drop Henry when he had an idea.
"Guys, wait a minute, can't we talk about this?" Henry asked.
"What's there to talk about lame-o?" Jii asked.
"Don't you think we've forgotten something?" Henry asked.
"Ha! What could we have forgotten?" Wai asked.
"Maybe the fact that I can do this?" Henry asked.
Being an opossum, he had a flexible tail. His tail was also incredibly strong. He wrapped his tail around both of their legs and managed to destabilize them. Both of them collapsed under him and broke his fall, allowing him to survive.

Rachael had an idea as well. They were very strong, and she was very agile. She decided to make use of it.
"I think I've got you guys figured out," Rachael said.
"Hello, you're losing!" Bea shouted.
"Or am I?" Rachael asked.
"Oh shut up you stupid tapir," Pyuu said.
"Come on, take your best shot," Rachael said.
You guessed it. Rachael stood between the two and tried to coax an attack. She saw the two were about to attack her and jumped out of the way. Eventually the two attacked each other, and they were both knocked out.

Turbine was still trying to stabilize his jet pack. He was almost ready to hit the ground, until suddenly he managed to stabilize right before he hit the ground. Afterward he started flying back after Byel and Oh. As he was flying, he managed to strike both out with both his tail and punches. At his speed, he managed to hit hard. Also his metal fists added to the impact.
Max overheard the situation going on around him and was happy to see his friends learning the weaknesses of their oppenents. Max also watched Ahr stumble "This power? Its a power you should not mess with. Know your opponent before you pick a fight." Kyle glared at Ahr "You heard him, you fool!" he said as he still felt angry towards them.

"Arg! Fine! You win for now, we'll let you go," Ahr said. "But next time we meat, you won't be so lucky!"
"Ha! Trust me, there won't be a next time," Rachael said. "Henry!"
"Right big sis!" Henry gave a salute to her sister before waddling over to Ahr as fast as he could and started to pin him down. Ahr was kind of annoyed.
"Oh come on!" Ahr yelled
"You're not going anywhere but jail," Rachael said as the town guards started to appear. Each of them had shocking weapons they were using to weaken the gang to make them easier to handle. Eventually they started to take away Ahr and six of his goons. ...But one of them got away: Pyai had snuck away as they were fighting. That happened as he realized they might not win.

Later that day, Rachael and Henry were given pay from the town hall. Henry and Rachael felt it wouldn't be right to keep the money for themselves.
"Hey, you guys are pretty strong," Henry responded. "Thanks for the help guys. You all deserve some of our pay for that."
"The pay we just got is a bit bigger than usual, so we can afford to split it in fifths," Rachael responded.
Max and Kyle grinned upon the successful capture of the thugs and Max grinned "Heh...That'll teach em." looking down at the cash, Max shook his head and smiled "You can keep my half. The orphanage needs it much more then I do. Besides, I have money to keep me going regardless." Kyle thought for a moment and was very tempted with the money but after hearing Max's statement, he looks away at the cash "Max is right...Those kids do need it."

"Yeah, I couldn't accept the money either, I have no need for it," Turbine said.
"...Well we have to do something to reward you for helping us," Henry said. "I wouldn't feel right if we got all the credit for the captures."
Max and Kyle shake their heads "You can always just mention us helping out? Although you two can always help us out if you want? In fact, back up is always nice." Max said with a smile.

"Hmmm... we usually don't travel," Rachael said. "And honestly... I think you might know why."
"Rachael..." Henry said. Eventually, Henry pinched his back and started to pull down. Something stranged happened as a big hole opened up behind his neck and eventually something was made clear. Out of the hole, another arm popped out. Henry tugged at his skin some more and another hole appeared with another arm popping out. Eventually, Henry pushed down and it felt like a completely different creature popped up where Henry was. The new creature actually looked, well... pleasant. He wasn't even remotely fat, and he still had some muscle in his structure. He then pulled out a large bag from his old body and started to pull it over his old body.

"Wait, what the heck, did I really just..." Turbine said.
"What, you didn't know?" Henry asked. "I'm not actually fat. It's just... well..."
"I had that suit made for him," Rachael said. "Henry had... sort of an unhealthy obsession with being a damage sponge, and this obsession almost killed him. He was rushed to the hospital after suffering a heart attack and... well... he needed to have all his..."
"Rachael, details aren't neccesary," Henry said.
"Well, we got him slimmed up, but deep down it didn't feel the same to me, and I knew my brother would hate me and my family for what we did to him," Rachael said. "So... I decided to have a suit made fashioned after his old body. So now he can absorb all the kicks and punches he wants without all the health risks."
"Your brother is a very odd person," Turbine said.
"Yeah, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone as gentle and caring as him," Rachael said. "That's why I love him so much."
"Don't mind me," Henry said. "I'm a pretty strong guy. I usually strip out of my battle armor when I'm traveling because I can move faster lugging my armor over my shoulders than around my body."
"In any case," Rachael started. "We would not mind helping you pursue that bat creature."

"Hey! Don't forget about the ones my kind are holding hostage," Turbine said. "Remember? My kind is holding hostages near my home village, and I kind of want to save them too."
Max hmms and was surprised slightly upon witnessing the hidden suit that Henry wore while Kyle was shocked but as they listened to the story, Max frowned "Hmm...That's quite sad...I'm sorry to hear that its been a unhealthy habit for you, Henry." Kyle snapped back into reality "O-Oh yeah...That is pretty upsetting" upon hearing the acceptance of their offer, Kyle nodded in agreement "I guess we can help those people...That way we might see if Guillaume is responsible too..." Max nods "Sounds like a plan to me. We'll help Turbine's people first."

Going back out of town, they eventually came to the hole from before. It seemed pretty big, too.

"Eh, why don't I go last," Henry said.
"Henry, you're not going to get stuck," Rachael said.
"I know, I'm just being polite," Henry said.

Eventually the group fell down the hall and started to follow the tunnel. Eventually they came across a shiny metal plate stuck in the ground. Rachael picked it up and looked into it. She stared at it and started to feel uneasy.

"Oh no... Did I eat too much yesterday?" Rachael said. "Is that... flab? Ack!" Rachael started to do a few jumping jacks in place. Turbine thought she was normal compared to Henry at first, but now he started to wonder.
As they entered the darkness once more, Kyle used his flame to light up the area around them. As they walked, Max saw Rachael and her...Reaction which made Max confused "But uh..Rachael, that's...That's just a metal plate." he said as he himself wondered if she was sane like Henry.

"Psst," Henry whispered as he went up to Max to talk to him. "Rachael always gets at me for being obsessed with my weight, but at the same time so is she. It's just the opposite way with her. Sometimes me and my parents have to inject fat and protein into her salads just so she doesn't die from malnourishment. One day she starved herself so badly she could barely walk."
Max listened at the conversation and frowned "Man that's horrible...But why does she want to do that to herself? She looks fine the way she is..." Max whispered back as he inspected Rachael closer from a distance. It was true that she was rather thin and upon looking closer, it almost looked too dangerous.

"She thinks I am delusional?" Henry asked. "She's the delusional one."
"You kind of both are," Turbine said. "You seemed to have wanted to be fat because you thought it would make you stronger."
"What? It has it's uses," Henry said, a bit annoyed by what Turbine just said.
"Apparently she thinks it's unhealthy to be anything more than bones," Turbine said. "Doesn't look like she understands what she's doing to herself."
"Ummm, yeah, I... shouldn't we be pressing on to fight the, ummm... spiny-tailed rat people?" Henry asked.
As they talked, Kyle turned around and was on Max's shoulder waiting "Hey, what's the hold up? Haven't we got people to be saving?" Max nods "Kyle and Henry are right. A conversation like this is more for later when we are celebrating our success of saving Turbine's people." he said with a light smile as he tried to raise the spirit of the group a bit.

"Uhh, actually my people are the badguys," Turbine said.
"Huh? You're one of those rebel characters, right?" Henry asked.
"Yup, pretty much," Turbine confirmed.

Rachael was the first to arrive there where she saw all those cages imbedded into the walls. The cages all had prisoners in them, and one cage stood out. Inside the cage were another Tapir and Opossum. The tapir seemed to be female and had a more appropriate form for her species while the Opossum seemed rather strong armed despite looking fairly old. He also had a snake tattoo on one arm.

"No..." Rachael said as she fell back to the others. "They... they have our mom and dad."
Max nodded "You understood what I mean. The hostages." Kyle nods and turns back around and lights up a bit more as they proceeded. Upon seeing Rachael come back with a shocked face, Max heard the bad news and frowned "That won't do at all! Let's get them out of here and deal with Turbine's cruel people. No offense."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus