Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

TMNT characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"Uh... It's cool. " I think my Village's Elder would wanna see you though."Jenny said.
TMNT characters wrote:
"Uh... It's cool. " I think my Village's Elder would wanna see you though."Jenny said.

Kyle sat up and rubbed his head "But what would he want with a simple mouse like me...?"

Jenny shrugged. "Most of it's my idea. The Elder's been around for centuries so he might have an idea why your body is so hot."Jenny said. "And he might be able to help you figure out what happened to you."
Kyle sighed "...Maybe...But I only recall being a test subject and being injected with some sort of injection...And that's it. But if he knows my causes, then....That's good."

"Well, I don't think he knows exactly what happened, but I think he might be able to help you figure out what happened exactly and why you were taken."Jenny said.
Kyle hmms "....Unless he knows how to uncover people's memories, then I'm still gonna be a bit lost with what happened."

Jenny didn't say anything. "Uh... when you're ready to go meet him let me know."Jenny said.
Kyle rubbed his head once more "...Could you take me there now..? Although I'm not in good shape to walk and all..."

"Well if yo ucan't walk we should wait a bit more until you can walk."Jenny said.
Kyle hmms "But...Couldn't you just carry me? I mean, I am still pretty small and all..."

"Well... I can, but I dunno if it's a good idea to move you any more... I don't know what happened to you or anything."Jenny said. "I could go get a healer to see if they could help you walk, or atleast tell me if I can move you or not?"Jenny said.
Kyle hmms and shakes his head "Could you just maybe get me some more water...? I think it might help..."

Jenny nodded. "Alright. Uh... just make yourself at home while I'm out getting the water."Jenny said, getting up and leaving.
Kyle laid back and looked around him while he wait and looked at himself and sighed "...What is actually happening to me..."

After a shrt while, Jenny returned, carrying a pail of water. "Okay, here you go."She said placing it by Kyle. "Uh... if you want a cup let mek now okay?"Jenny said.
Kyle didn't notice until now just how dry his mouth was and how thirsty he was. In fact, he felt thirsty beyond he had ever felt before. Climbing up the pail weakly, he got on top and placed his face inside the water but at the same time was drinking it. He eventually showed his now soaking wet face and panted "...No need...I will let you know though..."

"Uh, okay. By chance are you feeling any better?"Jenny asked.
Kyle sighed "Well...I still feel hot, but....This water is helping..."

"Well that's good to know."Jenny said happily. "Do you think you might be able to walk now?"Jenny asked.
Kyle still hurt, but he nodded "Well...I can walk but since I'm tiny and all...I'll have to be running after you."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus