Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

TMNT characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"Well, you're not that small compared to me. I mean, I'm only a foot tall. And alot of Gremlin kids are your height."Jenny said.

Oop: How tall is Kyle by chance?
(He's your standard mouse height.)

Kyle rubs his head "Hmm...I guess maybe..."

Oop: Not really sure how tall that is XD Like, in a humanoid posture

"Okay so you wanna go now?"Jenny asked.
Kyle nods "Yeah...I think I'll be fine..."

"Alright, well let's get going then."Jenny said, waiting for Kyle to get out of bed, and more htan willing to help him walk if she needed to.
Kyle stood up and wobbled slightly "Ungh..." he mumbled as he walked slowly.

"Do you need any help?"Jenny asked concerned.
Kyle nodded slightly "Please...Sorry to be a burden though..."

Jenny walked over and placed her hand on one of Kyle's shoulders to try and keep him balanced. "Would that help?"Jenny asked.
Kyle nodded and put any necessary weight on the hand on his shoulders and walked slowly but gradually with his new friend.

Jenny headed out, leading Kyle through the town. Eventually she came to a stop outside of an extravagant house. "Uh..... Do you wanna go in first?"Jenny stammered.
Kyle rubbed his head "...I guess so..." he said as he knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

After a few moments the door opened. Behind it was a tall elderly Gremlin. He was easily a third taller than Jenny, and over twice as tall as Kyle. "Ah, Jennifer. A pleasure to see you. Who is this?"The Elder asked, indicating Kyle. "Uh, he's a friend of mine. We're not sure what, but something happened to me. He said he remembered being held captive and getting injected with something. I thought you might be able to help him."Jenny said.
Kyle nods at Jenny's answer "I'm really lost and have no idea what's going on...And you maybe my only solution to figuring out what the heck is happening to me...Can you please try and help me...?" he clearly looked like he was in need and sounded as polite as he could.

The Elder nodded. "Alrihgt, come in."He said.

Oop: Sorry for the short post DX
Kyle walked in with the help of Jenny and glanced around him. Noticing the slightly larger then normal furniture for his standards and was still wondering how he would get help.

Oop: Sorry for the long wait for the response, I had no idea what to post DX

"So, what do you remember? Aside from being held prisoner?"The Elder asked.
"I remember before I got out that...I was injected with some kind of serum and from there...I can't remember anything except some hallucinations..."

"Alright. Hmmm.... Do you know the nature of what yu were injected with? For instance, was it magical in nature?"The Elder asked. "Uh... I didn't think magic could just be injected..."Jenny interjected. "It can in the right forms."The Elder replied, still waiting for Kyle's answer.
Kyle rubbed his head "I honestly have no idea...Except I did feel incredibly hot like my whole body was burning when Jenny found me...But I don't know...It could have been anything..." he said as he sounded confused himself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mouse in the Middle of Nowhere(1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus