Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Starshine!

VoltageRP

I'm Alex Hagen, an anime and manga addict. My favourite anime? Diabolik Lovers~❤❤❤ I am not fussed about what you RP~ Just accept me~ 😊
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR!! :) We have a lot of Anime lovers around here so you'll fit right in! Are you finding your way around the site okay?
VoltageRP Topic Starter

Just about~ Thanks friend~
Hey, welcome to RPR! What animes do you like other than Diabolik Lovers? I'm an anime fan myself. :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're settling in and finding things to your liking :3
Welcome to rpr and hello from the insanity of me! Pm me if you ever want an rp

If you don't mind me asking, but what anime is that? I've never heard of it.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! You've joined us on a somewhat unusual day. ;)
Hey there! Welcome to RPR I am sure you'll find lots of other anime lovers around these parts. Hopefully you are settling in well!
HibariHaru

You are accepted! Welcome to RPR, Alex! Please, feel yourself at home and enjoy the fun~! XD
Welcome! Mind the machinery today.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Welcome! , Welcome!
Welcome to RPR! I really hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)
Exterminate....I...um *clears throat* I mean hello!
Hi there!
I've never heard of that specific anime/manga, but I'm a lover of anime and manga myself! I think my favorite is Fruits Basket, I can seriously read that series over and over and never get tired of it, even though there's like 24 volumes! :) If you have any questions about RPR, don't hesitate to ask! And don't worry, you'll find plenty of other anime/manga lovers around here :D
SarietheFae

hello and welcome!
VoltageRP Topic Starter

InsaneShadow wrote:
Hey, welcome to RPR! What animes do you like other than Diabolik Lovers? I'm an anime fan myself. :)

I like Magi, Black Butler and plenty of reverse harems~
Welcome aboard! :)
Hey there, and welcome to RPR! :')

I'm pretty big into anime and manga as well! The latest series I've really gotten into has been Log Horizon and Tokyo Ghoul. :')
Ah another anime fan! Welcome my friend! My favorite anime is Attack on titan but I love others. IF you wish to talk or role play message me anytime! :)
Hiya and welcome to the site

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Starshine!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus