Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Caption this!

Entry 1: I hope no one realizes that all these exclamations marks are from the sound of my bad gas...

Entry 2: Unbeknownst to everyone, Doubutt is not dancing, but throwing a tantrum as s/he lacks a mouth with which to eat RPR birthday cake.

Entry 3: Doubutt celebrates after finally finishing all that spring cleaning. What? You thought that s/he donated all of those weapons out of the goodness of it's heart? Wrong, doubutt actually bribed those goblins, so not only would doubutt look like a hero, s/he would also avoid all those littering tickets.
Dragonfire Moderator

After Doubutt accidentally kicked a grenade into the sky for the fourth time in a row that day, it began to seriously consider whether the castle's many bouncy balls would do bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing damage against the goblin army.
1. Kick the balls! Kick the balls! Oh wait.. where are the balls!?

2. ATTENTION Two what we presume were horses seemed to have head butted one another to the point of somehow becoming just two ends.... Please stay way from the creature as they seem to have no way of seeing where you are and may kick you or hit you with the balls it seems to be so desperately trying to kick...

3. Well at least there won't be just one end to this problem...
You know, Doubutt once wanted to become a true stentorian powerhouse, taking the stand to give a voice to the written word of the people who for whatever reasons could not address the world on their own. It wanted to make known to all the world that the thoughts and opinions of the common people had meaning! However, upon it's first day taking up the podium and microphone, there was tragedy. Large swaths of people found themselves fleeing in abject terror from the great hall or losing consciousness in their seats. This was not a reaction to the bizarre beast before them, but more a reaction to it's...exotic way of verbalizing words.

And so, Doubutt never did achieve it's dream of being a legendary public speaker. Nature seemed to have other plans for the great beast.
Unfortunately, Doubutt's juggling routine wasn't turning out very well.
Butt how could this go so wrong!?
"I told you we should have stayed in school....."
MelTheObserver

Doubutt regretted his his decision to do some kickbutt kung-fu moves on an attacker, finding out it was a simple basket of bouncy balls.
"And here we see the Doubutt in it's natural...err...environment."

"And thus Doubutt discovered the joys of bouncyballs!"

"The most accurate representation of Mondays."
HibariHaru

Entry 1:
IT'S JUGGLING TIME!

WAIT...
WHERE ARE THE BALLS?

Entry 2:
HURRY! TAKE COVER!

WHICH WAY? I CAN'T SEE!

Entry 3:
*TRYING TO AVOID BOUNCING BALLS*

YAH KNOW, I WISH WE COULD SPLIT
YEAH, ME TOO

SarietheFae

what!? What!?v in the doubut!
"That was the day Doubutt realized two heads were better than none."
DragonShard

"In hindsight, maybe this isn't the kind of music they all wanted to hear."
Loren

"Two butts in one body are better than a ton of balls on the ground."
"Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!"
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

These are so much fun. I'm having a blast judging this, but also really struggling. Hopefully I'll have an announcement for you soon! :)
"I summon Centaur-taur!"
"I don't remember buying these!" -if the image was put on the page when you come online and realize someone's sent you a gift
"No rebuttal on my puns"

"OUR ECHOLOCATION IS GOING CRAZY!"
Loren

Guys, this is from last year! This contest isn't active in 2016's epic week.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Caption this!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus