Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What do avatars make you think of?

A picture of a scientist in a newspaper after he has just made a big discovery.
Someone who is in a dark room looking for the lightswitch
PikaPika11

A priest noticing something very unreligious on his wall. (DON'T SAY PIKACHU. DON'T SAY PIKACHU. DON'T. SAY. PIKACHU.)
It reminds me of my puppy when he's confused. That little slight head-cock to one side, and those big eyes.

(It also reminds me of Pikachu.)
Oakly, your avatar reminds me of a good winter's day. One where you remember to wear gloves so you can have a snowball fight without the numbing effect of snow in your hand.
A girl from a comic or cartoon that I'm not familiar with. Looks cute, and it actualy reminds me a lot of one of my characters from an old dark academia roleplay with a modern-day coffee shop twist.
Mood.

Jokes aside, it reminds me that I should buy something to stick on the back of my phone so that doesn't happen to me. XD
Reminds me of my friend from school, he almost always wears this one skeleton bear jacket with ears, lol
Reminds me of my days as an undertale fan
Reminds me of apple flavored hard candies, and my silly times on deviant art lmao
I don't know why, but for some reason the art style makes me think of the old Tootsie Pop commercial from waaaay before many peoples time -- myself included, but I remember it!

I also love the fact that you're reppin'!
Your avatar reminds of the o' sandbox days, more like munch days. I can't count how many times people were sticking their tongue out at each other over a game of hide and seek or king of the hill.
Your remind me of Sam Pilgrim, which i've onyl heard of recently.
Ooo is that a patronus?! It sure looks like it from a distance :P
The feeling of pain when you drop your phone on your snoot.
Water, but that makes sense because Suicune is water type I do believe. :)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What do avatars make you think of?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus