Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Luna watched as the blonde girl threw the ball in the air and hit it over the net. She kept an eye on the ball when it came to her she hit it and won her team a point. She blinked a few times, suprised about what just happened.
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

The teacher picked up the volleyball and handed it to Sieva's team.The girl who seemed to be the team's leader took the ball,threw it in the air and hit it over the net.
A boy that seemed to be the coleader of her team hit the ball over the net to the other team.

Sieva ran for the ball,jumped, and slammed it back over the net.The ball went almost touched the ceiling of the gym before it started to descend to Luna's team.
One of the blonde girls hit Sieva's ball but almost falling over. Luna snickered at that, gaining herself a dirty look form some of the other girls. She just shrugged.

Sieva ran for the ball,slipped and fell onto the gym floor.Some of the girls snickered at her as she stood up and noticed the teacher walking toward her."Are you alright?"and Sieva just nodded.The teacher look at the bench that was against one of the walls and called over one of the girls sitting there."Take her place."The teacher said as Sieva walked over to the bench.She sat farther from the others sitting there and looked at her knee that she had landed on.There was just a red mark and it wasn't bleeding.Sieva let out a sigh of relief and watched the rest of the game.
The game didn't last very much longer, Luna won her team a few more points along with some others. The game ended when the score was ten to nine, Luna's team won the game with one point. Luna sat down next to Sieva and smiled at her. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I feel like an idiot."Sieva said as she looked at Luna.
Luna patted Sieva's back. "Everyone has their days, you can only brush it off and walk on."

"I always trip or fall whenever I have my necklace on."
"Well it just doesn't feel right being in human form, I know how it feels." Luna whispered in Sieva's ear, in a low tone so no one would hear her.

"I want to walk around in my anthro form,but I can't."Sieva looked around."When does gym end?"
Luna looked up at the clock. "Not much longer, ten mintues or so, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Luna smriked at Sieva.

Sieva looked at Luna."I don't think so."
"We should try showing everyone what we really are, you saw that no one freaked out about that guy who looks like some kind of dog man. Why would we be any different, I can sense that not everyone in this school is human."

Sieva's eyes widened."I can't show people what I really am."
Luna blinked a few times. "Why not?"

"Because I'm a Silver Nine-Tailed Fox A.K.A a Silver Kyuubi."
"So, I'm a Luner Angel, sometimes mistaken as a Angel of the darkness because my wings are black. If anything bad happens I can get us out of here fast and we'll soon turn to nothing but a rumor."

"I know but I'm afraid that I might accidently transform into my fox form."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus