Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"Okay."Sieva looked down the empty hall.Her head started to hurt like heck.She placed a hand on her head to stop it from pounding."I don't see anybody."
Nomti (played by EonRising)

Having the wind knocked out of him had really reminded Nomti of Danniel. He missed her a lot, and he didn't know how long until he saw her again. She had said she would try and come out over the summer, but that was still only a maybe. Nomti had planned to call her every week, at least once, trying to keep their long distance relationship going. He had threatened Zeke with his life if he did anything to Danniel other than keep other guys off of her. These thoughts had made him drift away from the class and he was practically smacked back into the present by the kid next to him rapping on his skull.
"Pay attention, dude. She's doing role call," the kid said to him. Nomti snapped out of it just before the teacher got to his name. "Nomti?"
"Here," Nomti answered, raising his hand for a moment. The teacher nodded and clicked on something on her computer screen. The rest of the class went by smoothly with no distractions or anything out of the ordinary, just a quick get to know each other activity, filling out some kind of personality sheet and that was it before they went into the unit.
Luna looked around too. "Yeah, doesn't seem like anyone else is around here. Hey, are you okay?" Luna could tell Sieva's head must be hurting or something of that such.

(This form is in Sieva's gallery under Sieva's profile.)
Sieva panicked again and tried to say something but couldn't."Guess I shouldn't keep it a secret anymore."She said quietly.She looked around to make sure no one was watching.She took her hand off her head and took a silver necklace that had a silver fox with nine tails off.Two silver fox ears and two silver bushy fox tails appeared on Sieva."This is what happens when I panic or take the necklace off."
John (played by LittleLuckyRed1)

John went to woodshop class, it was the only thing he enjoyed, building, breaking and torching. It was also the only class in which he didn't have a D-, in fact he had a B+ and it continues to climb. He was a gifted mechanic, but he was also a very gifted athlete. He had the best running time in the whole school.
(Picture in gallery)
Luna smiled widely. "It is great to see someone else who isn't human." Luna let her dark wings show, they looked like something off of a bird. Luna girnned. "Luner Angel."
Alana Stetson (played anonymously)

((...Bawhaw I had to be asleep for all this.))

Alana bit her lip at the scene, grabbing a notebook and pen before writing... quite a few detention slips. The bullies could get notified over the P.A. system soon enough.

Sneaky, sneaky monitor.

She made her way to the office as soon as she was finished writing.

The secretary sighed when she was given these slips. "We can't just put everybody in detention, you know."

Alana smiled. "Then you shouldn't have so many bullies," she replied. "And your school's staff should be properly trained, instead of the sub-par dictators they are now."

"Just because they sent you from the best Juvenile Detention Facility in the state doesn't mean you can just say whatever you want about the staff," the secretary said back.

"Yes, it does," the brown-suited woman said back, "Because it means I can get you all replaced. I just hope it doesn't come to that. Now announce these names over the P.A. system. I'm going to start having formal introductions to the classes." She left the office with that said.

First off... Woodshop. She had heard the legend of Johnny Pyro and wanted to see it for herself. He had this hour's woodshop, if she was not mistaken. With a teacher she knew personally, at that. Not that she liked him in any meaning of the word...
She opened the door to the class just as those names started getting rattled off over the P.A..
At the end of it, "...come see the principal."

After this announcement, she entered the room. "Good day. I hope I haven't disturbed you in your work. I am Alana Stetson, a random class monitor. Most of you can call me Alana. I'm here to help, unless you get on my bad side. Let me just clue you in right now; you do not want to get on my bad side. I come from West Hollow Correctional Facility. There is nothing you can do that I won't expect."

"I might even be watching the class when I am not there. This place does have cameras, you know. That announcement a few minutes ago? That was me. Those kids didn't even see me there. Just don't antagonize anyone else and you'll be on my good side. Got it?" She sat down at the side of the classroom afterward, writing down something in her notepad.

((Sorry for the length.))

He watched Alana enter the room and rolled his eyes. He was still smoking his cigarrete. The teacher didn't bother making him stop, because he wouldn't even if asked nicely. Jhon was hammering a nail into a board, watching the woman carefully.
Alana Stetson (played anonymously)

Alana smiled at the boy rolling his eyes. He reminded her of someone she met before. She tore out a piece of paper as she stood and walked to his station and gave it to him.

It read, 'If you wouldn't mind, I would like to see you after class in the guidance counselor's office. You are not in trouble. I just want to see you.' A little smiley face was written underneath the words, as if trying to communicate a friendly message.

She looked at the teacher with a stern glare and wrote down a note reprimanding his refusal to enforce school rules as she sat back down at the side of the class, watching, as was her job.

Sieva looked at Luna's wings."That's really cool.I'm apparently a super rare Nine Tailed Silver Fox."

John looked at the note for a moment, then put it in his pocket, shaking his head. He looked at the clock, another fifteen minutes to go. He finished his project and then just sat in his chair until the bell rung.
Kira Moore (played anonymously)

Kira went to her gym class, the one class she hated the most. She hated that she was being forced to go for fear of being sent to a private school. She sat on the floor in her gym clothes as the other kids played basketball with one another. She watched them all, envious that they all got asked to play everyday, but never her. She hated it here at this school, it was like a prison to her. Her thoughts were broke we a ball collided with her face, knocking her backwards.

The rest of the class went by quickly for Nomti. He felt like he was just going through the motions. It was only day 1, but geometry didn't seem too hard. The bell rang for the next period to start and Nomti grabbed his things and headed straight for his locker. When he opened it, a folded sheet of paper fell out. He picked it up, opened it and was surprised to find a drawing of himself. It was very well done, but it seemed as though the artist had focused a lot on his ears, which made him self conscious. Nomti had a good idea of who had drawn it, but he flipped it over, searching for a name anyways. He didn't find one, but he was sure it was Blanca. Nomti sighed. He had a little bit of putty in his locker for hanging up pictures and schedules and he put the drawing right below a picture of himself and Danniel on the beach and a photostrip from a photobooth they had gone into at Disney World. Nomti checked his schedule and saw that this was his free period. He decided it would be a good idea to just go and sit in the oak tree so he walked into the courtyard. There were only a few other students on their off periods sitting in the out door area of the school while everyone else was busy at their lockers. Nomti did as before, running up the base of the big tree and swinging onto the same branch he had sat on before neear the upper mid section of the tree. He spotted some of the girls from before, but this time didn't bother getting down. He had the whole period just to sit up there and relax. It was nice just sitting up there, not a care in the world.
"I don't know if I am rare, haven't met anyone else beside my brother with wings. Of course I was named after the place I came form." Luna smiled. "It is cool to meet a nine tailed silver fox."

Sieva blushed."T-thanks."She put her necklace back on and her tails and ears vanished."We should really be going to that gym class."

Nomti had only seen a few moments of the events between the two white haired girls from his vantage point in the tree through a window. The silvery haired one had a tail and ear when she took a necklace off, and then they disappeared when she put it on.
"How odd. Why would someone want to hide something like that?" Nomti said quietly to himself. He would have to ask her later, but now, he still had the whole class period to just sit.
"Yeah, before we get in trouble for being late. I've already missed one class peroid for the day." Luna pulled her wings into her back, her eyes dulling down to there normal red color.

Sieva nodded and started to walk down the hall."So who in your family made you a lunar angel?"Sieva asked Luna.
Luna followed beside Sieva. "I was born a luner angle, my kind can't be made, we have to be born."

"You can't make a Nine Tailed Fox because even the orginal red ones are rare."Sieva said as she followed the sounds of loud talking."My dad was a red Nine Tailed fox so that's where I get my form and my mom was a silver fox so that's where I get my color."Sieva looked at Luna and smiled."Pretty wierd genetics,huh?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus