Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

"Oh, well if you do then you can run out of the doors and I'll be right behind you."
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"I still wouldn't want to do it.My foster mom would pull me out of this school then make me move again to get away from the people who saw me transform."
"Okay, then we won't it must suck for you, I live on my own so I don't need to worry about parents and that kind of stuff."

"It does suck.She's the most meanest person in the world.One night I overheard her talking to one of her "friends" and she said the only reason she puts up with me if for the money she gets."
una wringled her nose at that. "That does suck, the only reason why I'm not in a frost family is because I got past Soical Sevries."

Sieva looked at Luna."I guess your lucky then.The only reason I didn't get past Social Services was because I wanted to see my parents funeral."
"I got around the grauds at my parents and my brothers, so I was able to see them one last time before they were sent off."

Sieva looked at the ground,letting her silver hair hide her face."I almost transformed because of the sheer agony."
Luna felt sad for Sieva. "It's okay, you can't control it. Like how I can find it very hard to keep my wings form coming out on a windy day."

"I can control my forms it's just....."Sieva raised her head slightly."I can't control my emotions enough."
"So, I only control my emotions so that people won't think of me as some emo, depressing albino girl."

"Than your stronger than me."Sieva looked Luna.
"It only takes years of pratice to learn."

Sieva sighed."I'm still saying your stronger than me."
Looked confused at Sieva then looked serious. "No, I am not, I was born with little emotions but I still have them. If not for that I would porably in a worse state of mind, you and everyone here would see me for what I really am."

Sieva looked at Luna."I'm born with emotions so people can't see my hidden side."Sieva's eyes looked sad."I am Kitsune's granddaughter,that's why."
"Kitsune?" Luna looked dumbstrucked at Sieva.
Nomti (played by EonRising)

Nomti found himself dozing off just as the bell rang. It reverberated through the air and almost startled him off of his 15 foot perch. He cleared his head and began to climb down, swinging off the last branch and rolled onto the ground, scaring several students in the courtyard that hadn't known he was in the tree. He brushed himself off and went to his locker as the halls started filling up.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus