Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

"Same here." Then the girl who came to get them called out "Hurry up rookies." Lune rolled her eyed. "Yeah, we're the rookies. Come on, before they get really 'nasty'" She said was she pushed the locker room door open.
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Sieva walked through the door."I really don't wan't them to get meaner then they are now."
"That is is a lost hope their my friend." Luna laughed which gained her a few glares. She glared back. "What are y'all looking at?" She growled, she hated people who judge others.

Sieva saw some of sneering at her.She growled inhumanly and smiled as the girls' eyes go wide and turned away.Sieva sensed that they were afraid of her now,but she didn't care.She glanced at Luna hoping Luna wasn't afraid of Sieva growling.
Luna smiled at how Sieva was showing the girls not to mess with her. "Nice job, you need to show that you won't put up with there shit."

Sieva blushed a little."That was actually the first time I growled like that."
Luna poked her cheeck and smiled. "At least you can show that you won't put up with anyone else's games of bully and vistum."

"I guess."Sieva said as she smiled."We should join the game before I end up growling at every single person here except you."
"Oh, yeah come on it looks like they are picking teams." Luna grabbed Sieva's wrist and pulled her into the line up for people being chose to be on teams.

Sieva stood in line as the other girls picked teams."How much you wanna bet they'll pick me last?"She whispered to Luna.
"Who knows, betting they'll be forced to pick us last since we both look like we aren't very strong." Luna whispered back.

"I'm strong but not in human form though."
"I am only strong when I am either mad, annoied, or I have my wings to graud me."

"I use my tails to guard me when someone attacks me.Same as my dad,I guess"
"I use my wings to protect my body when someone tries to actack."

"Hopefully no one attacks then or we both get found out."Sieva smiled.
"Yeah, but we could run off some where so that no one around here wouldn't get hurt."

"I wanna run away right now,but that's not going to happen."Sieva laughed slightly.
"Same here, I hate having to be in teams." Luna laughed as well. "Okay, you the girl with the red eyes. You're on my team." Some blonde chick said to Luna. Luna blinked a few times then pointed to herself. "Me?" The blonde chick looked pissed at Luna. Luna just smriked. "Lets see who well be more pissy today, me or her." Luna ran over to the group of girls and boys on the right of the blonde chick.

Sieva was the last one who didn't have a team so a black haired girl huffed and pointed at Sieva."Your on my team."She said as Sieva walked toward the team and stood a little to the side.Sieva's team took the right side of the net while the other team took the other side.The gym teacher held the volleyball and handed it the Luna's side."Your starting the game."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus