Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

"I know it isn't spainish, I know my name means moon in spainish. But it is always cool to have your name to mean something that no one else well know, so it just makes us more awesome." Luna smiled at Sieva.
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Sieva smiled back."I guess."
"Yeah, we aren't like the rest of the people here, and our names sure enough shows it, but they don't know how much our names give away." Luna smiled until the teacher told her and Sieva to change out.

"Good thing I brought gym clothes just in case I had gym."Sieva looked at Luna.
"Same here, I got mine back form my old school this morning." Luna walked over to the changing room and changed into her gym clothes, which were just some jean shorts and a tank top.

Sieva hide behind one of the sets of lockers and changed there.She put on a short sleeved shirt and gym pants.She stepped from her hiding place but kept staring at the ground."Are you ready?"
"Yeah, I'm ready. Why are you hiding?" Luna looked at Sieva, confused, since it was normal in high school to change out.
(I was luck to have a friend in gym class so it wasn't awkard at all.)

Sieva looked at Luna and blushed."My necklace doesn't hide the markings nine tailed foxes get when they transform their first time."
"Oh, well I can understand that since there are marks where my wings come out of." Luna rubbed the back of her neck.

"My markings are black.That's why I don't really wear tank-tops."
"Mine are white, but with my pale skin it is hard to see them sometimes."

Sieva smiled"Your pretty lucky then.We should go before the teacher gets worried."
Luna smiled too. "Yeah, before they send some mean girl in to get us." Then some girl came over to them with a swcol on her face. "Come on you two, we're about to play volleyball." She said. Luna leaned over to whisper too Sieva."Looks like we're too late."

Sieva looked down to hide her smiling face.She looked up as she was able to smother her smile."We're coming."She said to the girl.The girl walked off with a huff."Come on."Sieva said as she walked to the door of the locker room.
Luna followed behind her. "Yeah, I just hope I won't get hit with a volleyball like I did in my last school." Luna smiled opening the locker door.

"I always get hit in the head with something."Sieva smiled at Luna.
"Same here, but lots of the times it is some bitch getting mad at me for calling her out."

"I walk into things a lot."Sieva smiled."I walked into the school door that led into the courtyard."
"I walked into a wall once, all because I had my nose in a book."

"I only walk into stuff when I have head down,thinking or I'm not looking where I'm going."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus