Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Sieva looked at the girl,her eyes turning bright purple."That's pretty cool."She looked over at the boy she had met in biology.She moved toward the ones who had pushed him on the concrete."Why don't you leave him alone?"She said to the bullies.
Nomti (played by EonRising)

"Man, a lot of weird stuff happens at this school," Nomti says too quietly for anyone to hear. The girl with the silver hair stumbled and Nomti moved to help her up, but the white haired girl helped her first. He looked around a bit more and saw a kid on a skateboard get pushed over. The skateboarder started walking away but the bigger kid stopped with a hand on the shoulder. Nomti could tell that it probably wasn't going to end well for the skate boarder.
"Ladies, if you'll excuse me for a moment," Nomti got the feeling they didn't care too much anyways, but he didnt want to be rude. The jackal made his way through the throng of people and pushed the hand off the skate boarders shoulder, answering Sieva's question, "Because they don't have an attention span long enough to do anything important."
"You need something from him?" Nomti's voice was a low growl, intimidating to almost anyone.
"Oh look, doggy boy wants to play fetch. I've got a ball right here," the bigger kid taunted. Nomti bared his teeth, most of which were sharp as knives. "Oh, doggy boy is getting feisty! Here, catch the ball!" the "ball" turned out to be the bully's fist, which Nomti dodged easily. He was faster than the bully, and taller too.
"I think not," Nomti ran up and jump kicked the kid in the chest, knocking him down. It took a moment, but he got back up and swung another punch, this one landing squarely into Nomti's diaphragm, knocking the wind out of him. He doubled over, falling to a knee, unable to breath.
John (played by LittleLuckyRed1)

"Hey look Johnny, is this your girlfriend, I thought you already had like ten of 'em right? Oh, I forgot, you dumped them all." John just rolled his eyes and looked at the girl, "You might as well get going."
Kira Moore (played anonymously)

Kira looked at the woman, shocked that she knew of the comic, but her attention was now diverted to the boy who had been skateboarding. She watched as another kid pushed him, frowning as she watched, she wondered what he would do.

(Whoa! That went a little too fast, let me catch up XD)
Luna saw the fight going on and ran over to help knowing that the bully won't hit her. When Luna got over there she put herself inbetween the guys, but she didn't know her eye color changers fell out, making her red eyes glow. "If you have no damn reason to fight them, you better leave. I ain't the damn mood for this kinda shit." Luna growled at the bully. Luna pushed the bully down to the ground. "Now get out of here, you jackass."

The "leader" of the group was clenching his stomach as he backed away "Damn John, since when did you ever have any friends?" He looked at the girl, a bit scared and then left with his cronies.

(Wow.Now I'm lost XD)
Sieva looked at the others helping the boy,so she held out her hand to Anthro boy."You need a hand?"She said to the Anthro as she turned her head to watch the bullies leave.
"I hate people like that." Luna said out lound. She then realized her eye color changers fell out. She shrugged and turned around to help the others. "Sorry about that, short temper, everyone okay?"

"Thanks," Nomti coughed as he took the girls hand, hoisting himself up. "He's not too clever if 'doggy boy' is the best he could come up with," Nomti commented as he caught his breath. "Damn, I haven't had the wind knocked out of me since I scared Danniel." Nomti smirked at the memory.
"Anyways, I'm Nomti. What's your name?"
Kira Moore (played anonymously)

Kira watched everything unfold, at least it seemed he had friends. A pleasure she did not have. She frowned getting up from the bench, ignoring the guidance counselor and walked away, heading to her next class. She frowned as she walked, clutching her comic to her chest.

John reached into his pocket, grabbing a cigarette and put it in the corner of his mouth, he looked around at everyone, not caring if they talked to him. He grabbed his skateboard under his arm and walked away.
Luna looked at the guy with the skateboard walking away. "Hey, we just saved you form getting you ass kicked and you don't even say thanks." Luna walked after the boy.
(LOL only went out to eat and a whole bunch of post appear XD)

Blanca looked at boy with ears again after he finished. "Names Blanca." She reached up and poked his ear again. "your ears are softer then my cats ear." She reached for her sketch book and did a quick sketch of him then put it back.

He rolls his eyes as the girl follows him, lighting his cigarette with his lighter. "I can handle myself, I don't need any pencil-pushers to do it for me."

Nomti had forgotten about the girl who had poked his ear in the momentary excitement of the fight. "Your what?! Never mind," Nomti gave Blanca an incredulous look. "Well, um, thanks I guess," Nomti had never had someone comment on his ears, sure they were taller than most, but no body really cared. He was a jackal, that's what his ears looked like.
I guess that being soft isn't a bad thing though, Nomti thought.
"I'd better get to class. I've got geometry next, see you guys later then," Nomti waved and made his way to his locker.
Luna widen her eyes. "So what your saying is you wanted your ass kicked, or are you trying to get kick now." Luna glared at the boy.

"You have quite a bad mouth for such a sweet little thing." He teased "And I wouldn't have gotten my ass kicked, I was doing just fine until all of you came along."

Sieva walked over to Luna and the boy.She opened her mouth to say something but her mouth closed without a sound.Her cheeks heated up as she looked away,mad at herself for not helping.
Blanca grabbed a pine cone and threw it at both Luna and John. "why don't you two just shut up before you both get your ass kicked!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus