Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

John (played by LittleLuckyRed1)

John snatched the pine cone mid-air, looked at it for a moment and then dropped it. "I don't have time for all of you guys."
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Sieva looked at the girl who threw the pine cone then turned back to the boy."D-don't get mad at us.We were just trying to help."She said as she panicked slightly,her eyes turning bright blue.
John (played by LittleLuckyRed1)

He looked at the three girls, "well stop helping." He threw his board down and stepped onto it, kicking off towards the school doors.
Blanca looked at Luna and Sieva. "I wasn't trying to help, i was just trying to get you two to shut up." She said pointing at Luna and John. "And it seemed to work!" She smiled proudly before walking back into the school to get her things for her next class.

Sieva sighed and turned to Luna."What class do you have next?"
Nomti (played by EonRising)

Nomti had to go through the courtyard to get to his next class and witnessed part of the small feud between the girls and the skate boarder.
"I wouldn't bother. It doesn't seem like he's worth it, at least not enough to fuss over like you are," he shrugged and just stood there for a moment, feeling awkward, ears twitching. "Well, I can't be late for geometry. Bye." He walked towards the other side of the courtyard.
Blanca grabbed her stuff from her locker. As she turned around she saw Nomti going to his next class. "Are you new around here?"

"I feel so stupid."Sieva said as she approached the school entrance.She opened the door and walked in,heading to her locker.
"I have gym class next, you?" Luna turned her attetion to Sieva.

Blanca startled Nomti from behind.
"Jeez, you've got to stop doing that," Nomti sighed but didn't stop. "Yea, I'm new here. I just moved in from Florida. Are you new here too?"

Sieva took her schedule out of her pocket."I have gym too.Hopefully I won't panic."She said to Luna.
"Sorry. No im not new thats why i asked cause i could help you find your next class." She walked beside him down the hall. "Besides i this period off so i can do anything i want until next period."

"Geometry. I'm in Geometry," Nomti said, looking down the hallway. "The freshman class."
Blanca thought before pointing at a green door down the hall. "That green door is freshman geometry, i truthfully hated that class. see ya." Blanca sat down beside the wall and pulled out her sketch book. She flipped to the page with the quick sketch of Nomti. She stared to make an outline and added detail. She made sure to make sure his ears looked soft. She looked him over one last time then went back to her drawing in silence.

"It can't be too much harder than Algebra 1, can it? All of last years freshman back in Florida said it was 10 times easier. Oh well. Thanks, see you later." Nomti walked in and was glad to see that he wasn't late.
When Blanca finished her drawing she colored it and thought it looked pretty good. "being a new kid i guess i should give this to him as a welcoming gift." She took a quick picture of it so she wouldn't forget about it. She remembered the exact locker Nomti used and went to the same one. She folded the picture before putting it through the slot of his locker. Once she finished she walked to the chemistry lab and started mixing chemicals till she got a mixture that was a beautiful sky blue.
Luna smiled at Sieva. "I can help you out if you want."

"Thank you."Sieva said as she closed her locker."Where is the Gym class anyway."
(thinking about throwing my wonderful psychopath in here >D )

Blanca set down the chemical and said. "Wonderful potion for a wonderful creation... or at least thats what i think will happen..." Blanca looked out the door window and saw Luna and Sieva. She grinned before grabbing the chemical and pouring it on the ground. The chemicals turned into a little blue blob. She stared at it for a long time before putting her head in her hand. "I was hopping for something more scary?!"
"I........ have no idea, I just came to this school, got kicked out of the last one." Luna shrugged, not careing. "Well let's explore this school and see if we can find it on our own, or at least find one of the other people we saw earlier."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The life of High School(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus