Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Furcadia ;D?

Who else here plays Furcadia~?
Minerva

I haven't in almost 6 years. Many here have though. If you use the game tag feature, add yourself to furcadia and everyone will know you go there! Then click it, and it'll bring up everyone else who tagged themselves! :)
Furcadia is the best! <3
Kim Site Admin

I do! And there are 1665 characters tagged as being played on Furcadia on the site at the moment. :)
Leave it to Kim to give ya numbers. And Several of my characters are among those 1665 though due to lack of a working computer I haven't been on in sometime.
Kim Site Admin

I can't help it. I have all these numbers all dressed up wanting to go out somewhere nice!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Can I take these numbers out to dinner? ;)

I haven't logged onto Furcadia for a long time but I used to play a lot.
I'll take em to the movies if Darth has dibs on dinner!
I is on furc right now! :D
i'm on Furcadia too, pretty much with the same username. i actually found RPR by Furcadia...>.>
TheLily

I pretty well don't do anything else, besides work so I can eat and buy the occasional digo.
The Elysium (played by Pineapple)

*waves* Hello! I'm a fellow furcadian too :D I run a dream called The Elysium (haha go figure). Hope to see you around
Dog

'Ello! I do.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Yup, I love the place!
I can has Furcadia?

On and off, yeah, with various characters.
Yuka

I play Furcadia with a variety of human and non-human characters :3
A whole bunch of us! Me for one. XD
I help run The Golden Tether in FurN.
Sanne Moderator

Furcadia is the reason I'm here. :) I'm a Beekin helper and am involved in a continuity in the game etc.
Sanne wrote:
Furcadia is the reason I'm here. :) I'm a Beekin helper and am involved in a continuity in the game etc.

Your a helper Beekin? Heh. I used to be a welcomer way back when. Was thinking about becoming a weaver one here when I get access to Furc again. Or maybe a helper one.
I furc my cute little butt off, I do!

JOIN US!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Furcadia ;D?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus