Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

He stopped and turned and look at her, growling. ''You already said you couldn't.'' He hissed, wings spreading a bit, teeth bared a bit.
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

"I think I can convince Souliana to help you."Agrona looked at Darkness."Please don't go.I really want to help you."

''Help is little when you find no one to free you because they already hold a hate bounded to you.'' He hissed, runes pulsing on legs. ''Help is betrayed by everyone who says they'll help you.''

"Souliana doesn't hate you.She knows what it's like to be trapped somewhere."Agrona watched Darkness."She'll help you as long as you won't hurt anyone.

''Thats is what you say, but is it the truth?'' He scowled.

Agrona fell silent.She wanted to reassure him that Souliana would help him but she had no way of that."Wait here."Agrona walked over to where Souliana was and began to talk to her.At first Souliana seemed resilient but when Agrona explained something to her,Souliana finally nodded and handed Agrona a blue crystal.Agrona walked back to Darkness."She said she would help but only if you promise not to hurt any of us."Agrona looked up at Darkness."Wanna see if I can break those chains now?"

He growled lowly, but turned to face her so the chains were visible.

Agrona's hand tightened around the crystal as she touched one of the chains.Bright blue cracks appeared in the chain and the chain shattered.Agrona smiled as she looked up at Darkness."Looks like it works."

He flinched a bit, and blisters appeared where they had been.

Agrona saw the blisters."I am so sorry."She looked up at Darkness."I didn't mean for that to happen."

''I beleove they have been there since the chains..''

"Oh..."Agrona blushed."I always assume that it's my fault when someone gets hurt when I help them."

''I assume evrryone is afraid of vampires...''

"I'm not really afraid of vampires,but that's just me."Agrona said as she destroyed another chain.

''I am a vampire, but I refuse to drink blood from others.''

Agrona looked up at Darkness."I'd like to be a vampire than be an angel that's not really one."

''I do not want to harm others by infecting them on purpose.''

"That's good to know."Agrona broke another chain then looked at the crystal Souliana had given her.It was barely glowing.

''Is something wrong with the crystal?''

"It's running low on energy,but it should be enough to break the last chain."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus