Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I hope so..These chains are starting to rust.''
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agrona walked over to the last chain she had to break and concentrated.After a few minuets,the chain glowed and shattered.The crystal in Agrona's hand stopped glowing and turned to dust."That's the last one."

He flinched as it shattered. ''Thank you..''

Agrona looked up at Darkness and smiled."Anytime."

''So what is all this talk about a war, that I know some things about?''

"Sinatra and Silver were trapped in a ice storm that was cause by the war."

''Hmmm....Those names seem familiar, but I can not wrap my mind around them enough to say why.''

"Maybe if you get to know them better,you might figure out who they are to you."Agrona looked up at Darkness.

''I can breifly remember a report about an angel being found dead after the freeze ended..''

"Sinatra was frozen in a block of ice then the ice had melted when I found her."

''And the report had states that the cause of the freeze was a feared creature losing control.''

"That's the thing I want to find out."Agrona looked over at Souliana who was watching them.

''This feared creature was hostile, and could use fears against people. It would use theor fears to get an advantage. It was able to use fire and ice perfectly together.''

Agrona looked at Darkness."That sounds a little scary."Agrona then looked back at Souliana,who seemed to be waiting for Agrona and Darkness to walk over.

Dark hesitates, but walks over silently, shifting to his human form. A teenage boy with a set of bat-wings folded onto his back, hair dark blue with almost pitch black skin. His eyes were light blue, and he wore tattered clothes. His hair had two long and thick v-shaped bangs, which hid his face.

Souliana shifted slightly when Darkness turned into a human."That's pretty impressive."Souliana said as Agrona followed Dark,who seemed stunned that Dark could transform into a human.

Dark sighed, flinching a bit. ''I was always human until he got me, and vampires attacked.''

Agrona stood beside Dark and smiled,trying to cheer Dark up."You look pretty cool in human form.I especially like your hair and your wings."Souliana shook her head and smiled.

Dark just hung his head, wings folded tightly. ''I'm just a monster that scares people.''

Agrona's smile fell of her face as she watched Dark,concern and understanding showing in her black eyes."Your not a monster.Your just...different,but in a good way."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everlasting cold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus