Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade!

Claine Moderator

It's midday on the 5th here. I could start us off.
Claine Moderator

In fact, I'm not gonna wait for permission!

AfpmoQ8.png

I drew Simiel for Ghostiel/Esere
Kim Site Admin

And it begins on an AMAZING note! :D
So... mine is for f0x1nth3b0x of her character Braeden.

*nervous sweating*

ImvrJn6.png
Since everyone else is posting, I will too.

I had Sanne and because my drawing skills went down the crapper I felt awful for drawing such a poor picture for her. So I scrapped it and drew both Darth Killian and Darth Sinnice. I'm sorry they're not great. I hope I didn't mess them up completely.

darth_killian_and_sinnice_by_reeno_alchemist-d9ms7ol.png
Ok, you there Reeno
Prepare the bleach. You'll need it
260v2fc.png

Yea.... It's.... ... Uhh.... I can't draw humanoid faces, ok? Don't die, plz...

I think she had the least art and I just had this sudden inspiration to really make fire and combustions and other things (heck, I made all the explosions in our little tag-team school animation) and horns, yes, and the tail. She was the closest to the 'creatures' I usually work with, so I tried to play it somewhat safe, and I wanted for it to have a background, made it feel more full and finished that way~
But, yea... No matter how much I tried, I still don't like the face... I just can't get humanoid faces right :T

The jewellery on the bottom half (legs & tail) became the favourite part of it to me. And the hand with the fire on it, that is great

Effects are just a cheap way to make weak art appear stronger
Owelle wrote:
So... mine is for f0x1nth3b0x of her character Braeden.

*nervous sweating*

ImvrJn6.png
*_* He looks wonderfuuuul!! Thank you!
tumblr_o0ggtqTRi81qci0wdo1_1280.png

This is Ei for FreeJayFly :)
Reima wrote:
Ok, you there Reeno
Prepare the bleach. You'll need it
260v2fc.png

Yea.... It's.... ... Uhh.... I can't draw humanoid faces, ok? Don't die, plz...

I think she had the least art and I just had this sudden inspiration to really make fire and combustions and other things (heck, I made all the explosions in our little tag-team school animation) and horns, yes, and the tail. She was the closest to the 'creatures' I usually work with, so I tried to play it somewhat safe, and I wanted for it to have a background, made it feel more full and finished that way~
But, yea... No matter how much I tried, I still don't like the face... I just can't get humanoid faces right :T

The jewellery on the bottom half (legs & tail) became the favourite part of it to me. And the hand with the fire on it, that is great

Effects are just a cheap way to make weak art appear stronger

I'm not disappointed ^^ I understand your struggle as if I was faced with nothing but furry characters I would be sweating bullets. You did a good job of capturing her personality and her unhealthy obsession with fire ^^ She looks great. Thank you!
Sanne Moderator

Thank you Reeno, I love them!!! :D You really got their expressions down excellently!

This is for Netherweave! I accidentally saved the original shaded version in some place I can't find anymore, so I had to redo the shading. I'm not so happy with it though. If I run across the original I'll send that one instead, but I hope you'll like this one all the same. :) I was really feeling the Christmas theme.

guQIWDv.png
Oh, are we posting our trades now? :'D It's still 9:21PM on the 4th for me, but since everyone else is, and I've been super excited to post mine, here we go~ ^ o ^
winter_trade_jay_by_freejayfly-d9k7ogo.png

This is my piece for synnie! ; v ; / I hope you like it~
f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
tumblr_o0ggtqTRi81qci0wdo1_1280.png

This is Ei for FreeJayFly :)

Ahhh, and this looks so lovely~ Thank you so much~ Oh gosh, I love Ei's expression and pose. :'D <3 <3
I entered under Dabbler and got InsaneShadow! I chose to do her pretty mermaid girl, Rylee Kriton.

ZyS3hTl.png
Oh my! It appears this thread is now bursting with the gift exchanges. So I'll go ahead and post mine...

For Sland! Hope you like it. ; u ; 9

trade___december_secret_santa_by_psychicmyrddin-d9lw5c7.png
FreeJayFly wrote:
Oh, are we posting our trades now? :'D It's still 9:21PM on the 4th for me, but since everyone else is, and I've been super excited to post mine, here we go~ ^ o ^
winter_trade_jay_by_freejayfly-d9k7ogo.png

This is my piece for synnie! ; v ; / I hope you like it~

WEEPS... My precious children... I love it!! Thank you, friend!! ; A ;
It's 9:33 PM here, too, so you're definitely not alone!! ;u;
tumblr_inline_o0czprMyde1r53lcl_1280.png

Here's my piece for Goo !! I love me some pokemon ; u ;
Ilmarinen Moderator

Oh, are we doin' this?! Everything looks fantastic so far, guys! I got Syain, so here's their witcher character, Adra of Vengerberg, admiring a token from his most recent hunt.

ZcQwYyy.png

(I didn't think this amount of gore warranted a cut, but if someone thinks otherwise just holla and I'll collapse it :))
Sanne wrote:
Thank you Reeno, I love them!!! :D You really got their expressions down excellently!

This is for Netherweave! I accidentally saved the original shaded version in some place I can't find anymore, so I had to redo the shading. I'm not so happy with it though. If I run across the original I'll send that one instead, but I hope you'll like this one all the same. :) I was really feeling the Christmas theme.

guQIWDv.png

Hhhhh-- Thank you so much! And don't worry too much about the shading! ; u ; /

It looks so great!!!
Ok well here we go!

I got Kitom :3 I hope you like it!!

8hUmLXn.png
BBvuXfi.png

I got Heimdall, hope you like Marlemier!
Ilmarinen Moderator

bluwolf0 wrote:
BBvuXfi.png

I got Heimdall, hope you like Marlemier!

She looks amazing! *3* Thank you so much!!!
Thank you so much Claine!!!

I got Paliana's beautiful char Kali.

uQh0x19.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus