Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Kori remembered her powers and decided to do some expirments with them. She dipped her finger in the water and swirled some water up. Flung it the other way making a tiny splash.
Daearen (played by berserker544)

He brought his head up when she did that. "Good job. soon you'll be as good as the rest of us."

Kori smiled and giggled. "Thank you, I still need alot of training though."

He nodded, then returned his head back down on the ledge. He closed his eyes, if he wasn't careful he would fall asleep.

Kori sucked in her breath and dissapered under water.

Daearen didn't notice, he just stayed leaned back against the ledge. Doing his best to stay awake without moving.

Suddenly a mini wirlpool appered in the middle of the hotspring.

Daearen lifted his head when he heard the water going in a circle, he opened one eye to look at what was going on "what the?..."

Kori popped up in the middle of the middle of the wirlpool. "What do you think?" Kori spread her arms, gesturing to the wirlpool.

"I think you're showing off, but it looks like you're getting the hang of it. You'll have to next learn how to change into your elementally human form next though." He said calmly, then resting his head back on the ledge.

Koir stopped the wirlpool and sunk doun into the water, then appered back beside Daearen. "How do you do it?"

He didn't answer for a second. He kept thinking for a few seconds.

(Yeah I got no idea. Should we say something like we act like are opposites? Like if I get excited then I change, and wind has to clam down to change? or unless you got a better idea?)

(Um, ya. That sounds good)

"Well, the way I change is when I get excited, I have to let myself get excited. So like how Wing acts." He said after thinking "so act like your sister I guess."

"I don't think I can do that..." Kori stoped herself. "I don't really think I know how my sister acts, I just met her."

"sorry, let me rephrase it. Don't act like yourself." He said correcting himself. "you know how you act so act differently"

Kori stopped then thought. "So, be talkative?"
"Either way, this is seriously boring." Wind sighed. "What are the others doing?"

Daearen shrugged. "I guess so. I don't know you that well either...but try not to freeze the water with me in it alright?"

Kori got out of the water. "Should I change first?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus