Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

(I thought Kasia had been living in the woods, and Kori was lost and looking for her sister? This is confusing...)
Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

(Well no, Kasia had just set up camp there and kori has been going there ever sense she was little.)
Daearen (played by berserker544)

(Ok, I'm sorry about the interruption. But please explain these things before tossing them in there. Also could we get an idea where we are? country wise I mean. that is all from me.)

(In a cave going to a hotspring in the intertwined trees. U getten this or do i need to explain it more?)

(Country...I said country)

(Ah, sorry. Um....... Japan?)

"Ice where does this go...?" Daearen asked as he slowly entered the tunnel nervously

"My hotspring I found when I was little." Kori smiled. When they came upon some leaves Kori pulled them back to revil a hotspring, steam rising to the top of the tree's.

"oh..." He looked at it for a second then back to her. "How did you find this Ice?"

Kori smiled at him. "Its filled with water, isn't it?"

He shrugged "Good enough for me." He walked over to the water and put his hand in the water feeling the heat. "Feels nice..."

Kori walked behind a tree and a minute later, came out in a bathingsuit. She walked over to the water and slowly steped in. As soon as she sat down, she let out a big sigh. "Ah, just as refreshing asI remember it."
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"No, I am just going to calm down but I think I should talk to wind, you can try talking to earth, see if we can get somewhere. Have fun." Kasia walked back up to where wind was and sat back down on the ground.
"What do you want? Shouldn't you be with the others?" Silvia wasn't upset, more like she sounded bored. At the moment she had been using the rock formation earth had made, lazing about on it and making tiny whirlwinds with her hand. The wind would scoot a few feet away from her, then fizzle out of existence. One once poofed, she would make another, sometimes making two at a time and having them chase each other.

Kasia shrugged. "I don't really need to make enemies with earth today, I can bet he is going to say something about how we can't be here if it wasn't for him, and I would choke him just to get him to shut up. Since Ice and Earth are more alike then they should be able not to get made at eah other." Kasia made some fire in her hand and watched it, making it sizzle.
Silvia sent a small burst of wind towards Kasia's fire. It wasn't disruptive, but instead would combine with the flames, allowing both elements into a strange dance.

"We really are in balance you know. Water can take down earth, it happens all the time. Earth, in turn, creates a barrier I can't penetrate." She giggled again, "In turn, Wind can enrage Fire, but Fire can't do much at all against Wind. Water though, doesn't stand a chance." She stopped playing with her element for once, and turned serious. "If whatever is coming is something that isn't natural, if it is something we do need to fight, we are going to have to figure out how to survive against our opposites. Or, how to work together well enough to surpass whatever else is out there."

Daearen kinda blushed when she came out in a bathing suit, nut shook his head. He stood up, and took off his clothes expect his boxers and gently lowered himself into the water. "Ahhh" was all he said as he leaned back his head and closed his eyes

"Yeah, we need learn to get along so that we can all help each other out, if not the world as we know it will no longer exist. All elements and humans will die and this world well go to ruins. No heat to keep whatever is alive going, the water to keep them form dying of thrist, nothing no wind, the earth would start to crumble. We all just need to know how to keep our heads, and work hard to keep each other alive." Kasia looked up at Wind. She closed her fingers around the fire in the palm of her hand and it sizzled out into nothing but smoke. "This world would go to hell if one the elements are lost forever."

At the hotspring, Kori looked at Daearen. "Feels good dosn't it?" Kori smiled, seeing the realxation in his eyes.

"Yeah." He said not moving his head. He stretched out his arms on the ledge "Yeah it does."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus