Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Liza Ransberry (played by Luulu)

Just then another giggle resounded through the area, followed by an abnormal burst of wind. It tousled the clothing and hair of the elemental children.
Daearen (played by berserker544)

Daearen didn't move his gaze. "Never mind..." He said shaking his head.
Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Kori jumped at the blast of wind and giggles and jumped behind her sister.

Daearen remained unchanged, "Stop trying to show off and come out already..." He said annoyed. "You're scaring Ice over there."
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Kasia sighed. "Calm down, Kori, it's just wind wanting to mess with us." Kasia turned her attetion towards the giggles. "Come on wind, this is no time for messing around. You know as well as I do that you can't treat us like humans, scaried at every sound we didn't make." Kasia kept in her postion and drated her eyes to where the wind came from.
(Sorry! Posted under the wrong name the first time!)

When Kasia looked up, she would see a petite girl with blond hair and blue eyes laughing down at them. Silvia had gathered enough wind around her to keep her body afloat. She created a small tunnel of wind with her hand and sent another gust towards the children.

"All time is for messing around! The wind is..." Halfway through speaking she dropped the air around her and dove on the party, righting herself a few inches before impact, landing neatly on her feet. "Unpredictable!" And she was down, on the ground, rolling about on he rocks and laughing.

Daearen sat there unamused. Opposites they were. Where wind was fast and forever moving, Earth was clam and unmoving. He didn't move from his place."So now that were all here, now what?" he turned his head back to fire. "You care to explain why were all here?"

Kori came out from behind her sister, staring at wind. "My mother told me days befor i met Kasia that when we met disaster would strike. She said at the next eclipse, solar or luner, the tragaty would happen." Kori thought for a moment.

Daearen looked at them for a few seconds at them with an unblinking stare. Then he said "Okay...So what kind of 'disaster' are you talking about? Floods? Volcanoes? Tornadoes? Earthquakes?"

Kori shook her head. "That was all I was told by my mother, nothing more." Kori said looking down.

Daearen looked around at the other elements. "Anybody got any ideas? Cause I got nothing."He made the boulder he was leaning back on moved forward so he now sat straight.
Now that her laughing fit was over, Silvia sat up and looked around. "I'm tellin ya, I've been all around this area in the past week or so, I'd notice any huge natural disasters." And then her attention span was up, and the girl began playing around with mini wind-tornados, mixing dirt in to make them darker.

"Will you please grow up?" Daearen shot a glare at his opposite. "What kind of natural disasters you talking about?"

Kori looked at the wind child, noticing her childness.
She grinned up at Daren. "Would you please grow down? You're much too tall." She bored of the wind now, and allowed it to fizzle out. "My point is, if something bad is going to happen there should be signs before it does right? As long as we keep a look out, we'll notice something. When we notice something, we can figure out what to do to stop it." She paused thoughtfully. "If we should do anything at all."

He put his face in his hand. "You mean shrink, you're like a child." He lifted his head with a puzzled look on his face "And what do you mean if we should? I think if there was anything wrong we should stop it."
She shrugged. "Things nature happens for a reason.." It sounded like Silvia might be about to say more, but she became distracted by the edge of the mountain. "Hey....Wanna make a bet on how fast I can fly down there without getting hurt!?"

Kori looked puzzled at both the wind child and earth child. "Do you two know each other by chance? You two fight like you have been in an argument befor with one another." Kori collasped on her knees, still staring at the two.

He simply said "Nope. But I can how different we are just meeting her."
"Nevar met neeeeeevar met!" She sang, having decided against jumping off the cliff. "Actually, Silvia Tankardblend has met almost no one ever!" She placed a hand to the side of her mouth comically and stage whispered - "Thats me, I'm Silvia Tankardblend!" And this, for some reason, sent her into another fit of rolling giggles.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus