Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Daearen (played by berserker544)

Daearen stood up. He fell on one knee and hit the ground with both fists, rocks started to roll towards him. The cover clung to his body, and he changed into his elementally human form. He slowly rose and looked at his opposite. "You wanna try and tickle me now?" He said angrily.
Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

"I beg your pardon?" Kori did not like where this was going.

He turned his head to Kori "I was not talking to you." He turned his head back again to Silvia, "Well what say you?" He extended his arms out, going left and right.

(just making sure everyone knows I'm not a jerk in real life, just playing the part)

Kori glared at both of them. "Okay, thats enough you two." Kori took a step between both of them. "If we are going to work together then we need not to lose our heads over the simpilest of things."

"Shes a child in a grown woman's body!" He growled. "You keep talking about this great danger, but if you have her along, she'll acted like a damn clown!"
And, for the third or fourth time that day, Silvia was on the ground rolling in laughter. "Me fight you? That's hilarious!! No, no, I couldn't beat you. I override water you see."

Kori was starting to get irritated, which is a feeling she rarly got. "Okay, arguing will have no affect on this situation so I think sence we are all here, we should sit down and get to know each other." Kori sat down and motioned all the elemental children to sit down with her. "We barly know each other so lets not be so quick to judge one another, besides, we will be working together for a long time now." Kori smiled at the three.

"Then be quiet." Daearen said, then walked back to his boulder and sat down on it, staying in elementally human form.

Kori siged, then closed her eyes. "Well, it doesn't look like you two are going to stop for awhile, so I'm going." Kori got up and started to walk down the moutain.

Daearen watched her as she started to walk. He shook his head and stood up and shook off his rock suit, and slowly started to follow her. "I'm bored talking to you anyways Wind..Hey Ice wait up!"

Kori stoped and looked at earth. "I think we all need some time to unwinde, and i know just the place." Kori started to walk again.

"Alright..." He said shrugging, as he continued to follow her,

They came up on a large bundle of trees that seemed to intertwine with one another. Kori put her hand an one of the trees and started to walk in a circle, touch each tree.

Daearen watched her, turning his head on it's side. "Huh Frosty, hate to interrupt but what are you doing?"

"Looking for the- Oh! There it is." Kori pulled some leaves back that reviled a secerate tunnle.

He stood there for two seconds, staring into the tunnel. "What is that?"
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Kasia followed behind her sister. "I agree with Kori, and like I said before if hell does break lose, who do you think well be able to keep it closed? Hell is full of fire, so Earth you'll need my help just to get everything that comes out of it back in Hell. One more thing, if anyone says anything about being more powerful, or is needed for the others, I swear I well burn your ass off, you got me?" Kasia sighed, she was tried of the fighting and the childish way they were actting. "Earth, one thing, those who let things get to them and fights about it are just as childish as who they are fighting, think about it." Kasia started to walk in a different dicretion so she could have a moment to cool down. Kori I am going to go cool down, tell the others. Along with they need to get their acts togther. Kasia said to her sisiter in her mind.

Kori Jumped then sighed konwing that she would be hearing this alot. "Okay, I am going to take earth to a hotspring I use to go to when I was little. Are you going to talk to wind?"

(ok guys can we take a time out here? I got a few questions. 1. since when can we talk to each other in our heads? You need to explain all of our powers instead of adding them though out the story. I understand if we develop new powers, including talking though our minds, but Ice didn't know that, so she just accepts it? If I started to hear voices, I wouldn't just reply via mind, I would be like 'what the hell?' 2 Ice just so happens to go to a hot spring near by? So close to her sister and they never met before? )

(1.We kind of did make that. yes, if I herd voices in my head I would freak out too, but with all the thinge that happened to kori she really wasnt suprised. I was just going with it so talk to Kuro about that. 2.Kasia had just gotten there, she has been roaming around for a while. The hotspring is near where Kori lives, so she goes there often.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus