Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Daearen (played by berserker544)

He shook his head again. "Oh how I'm gonna hate this..."
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Kasia just sighed at everything going on. "Can we please get back on topic, and everything in nature happens because of us, we control and when we can't we have to try to control. I swear I feel more grown up that wind, it's like I'm older than her when I'm onl sixteen. Anyways there is a luner ecplise in two days, when it comes hell well be lose, demons acttacking humans, tree's dacying, moutains crumbling, fire being set off at randow, the world just plan go to hell. Now if y'all want that then I say keep up the way you are. Earth, Wind, you two don't see me fighting with Kori, even though we're opposites as well, so get control."
Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Kori thought for a moment. "Now that I think of it, I have never used my powers. I don't even think I know how."

"Well if Hell opens up, can't I just close it back up again? Also I'm not fighting with her, just annoyed. Tell her to grow up." He turned to look at Ice. "You never used your powers before? Have you tired or just never thought of it?"
"I'm ninteen" Silvia grumbled. She was the wind, a free spirit with a constantly changing mood and personality. She wasn't grounded, like Earth, and not as serious.
"And I know we control nature. What I'm saying is bad things happen sometimes so that something greater can take its place. Has is ever occurred to you guys that we might not exist to stop this thing?"
Her speech, if that is what you would call it, might have been more impressive had she not been twirling in the air while she spoke.

Then suddenly she stopped, landed on the ground again, and focused on water. "Never? You've never used your powers?! Oh wow, umm hey! Try to splash me in the face!"

"Can I try and use my powers on your face?" Daearen said grinning at her, then turning to Ice. "You're gonna have to learn quickly if this so called apocalypse happens." He ignored her comment about letting things sort themselves out. If it was meant to be like that, then what were they doing here? What's the point of them if they weren't meant to use their powers?

"I have not tryed to use my powers befor, but I just don't know how to use them." Kori stoped and thought for a moment. "I didnt know you could use them on command let alone use your element and human elemant form on command."

"well you can. the only power you can't use just with a snap of your fingers is your angel mode. You can only use that in very stressful situations."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense." Kori layed down on the rocky surface beneth her. "I have never even thought about what life might be like if I used my powers."

"Well all you have to do is think about it really. I can make boulders appear, to use at my will. Mostly sitting on. Wind here can fly, as you saw. I'm assuming your sister can start fires. So maybe you can freeze water? Make a bridge I guess." He said shrugging

"I know when a source of water or ice is near if that is any help." Kori looked over at Daearen for his answer.

He stared at her for a second. "What? You want me to go with you? Can't you take your fiery sister or miss child inside with you?" He looked at her a second then sighed. "Fine..."

"You actually don't ave to go anywhere, its right under you." Kori stared at him with assurence.

Daearen looked at her with a puzzled look and then shrugged, He stood up and stomped the ground once again. This time causing a hole two meters deep. "How far down is it?" He asked getting ready to jump into the hole.

Kori closed her eyes for a moment then they flew open. "About 20 feet into the ground." She said sharply.
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"I have one think to say, we all need to grow up in one or another. Some of us need to learn how to be a little more relaxed, look at me I am fire and fire is as bad as wind, you can never control it but my personality doesn't match it up. Yeah, I have a hotheaded temper and all that but I act more like an adult. Anyways, Kori it is very good that you sense where water is, that makes it easy to find some. Wind, please, try staying focus for at least one second, if chaos was meant to happen like in nature then we wouldn't need to exist." Kasia sighed. "All I'm saying is that we act different but doesn't mean we need to fight about it."

Daearen didn't say anything as he kept 'digging into the ground, until they heard him yell "Found it!" he then returned, floating up on a small boulder. "Ok so go right ahead and do your stuff." The rock floated to the side and he stepped off, and the rock fell to the ground.

Kori stepped over to the hole, nervous. She looked at the others behind her for approvel.

Daearen was temped to push her, but didn't. He sighed, "Do you want to be closer? I can get you down there." He said trying to sound positive.

"No no, I'm fine." Kori looked down into the dark hole. She put her hands out over the hole, closed her eyes, and concentrated. She felt nothing at first, then she opened her eyes and saw a stream of water comming out. She stood still for a moment, paralized. She let out a shriek and flung her arms back. the next thing she knew the water froze and she was left staring at a strand of ice.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus