Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Kasia smiled at her sister. "Kori, this is what you're meant to do, there's no need to be scared. Now when I melt the ice try keeping it up." Kasia stood up and walked over to the ice and blown on it, her hot breath melting the ice away.
Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Kori walked over and put her hand to the melting ice, watching the water drops float into the air, around her. "Never in my life have I done this." Kori said watching more drops surrond her with each passing second.
Daearen (played by berserker544)

"Just try Ice, whats the worst that could happen?" He said as he sat back on his boulders leaning back

"I could freeze someone." Kori said still fouced on the water.

"And your sister could un freeze them. Hell I bet she could even unfreeze herself." He said, putting his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

Kori looked over at him then at her sister.

"Hey Air hea-" He stopped himself, remembering what Fire said. "Hey wind, why not make a cheer for Ice there, give her some convinced."

Kasia smiled finally seeing that Earth is trying not to get into fights with wind. "I can unfrezze other people but I don't know about myself." Kasia sat near by her sister watching her progress with learning her element. She snapped her fingers and a small fire was on her index finger. "Okay, Kori try to focus on putting out the fire on my finger."

"Okay," Kori combinded some of the droplets floating around her and threw them at her sisters finger.
The entire time Silvia had been watching them. She was floating again, but with a serious expression on her face and biting down hard on her lower lip. It seemed like a struggle for her, acting more mature sure was hard.

As she watched Ice experiment she coughed a little bit. "Hey..I was only kind of kidding earlier. You could try and splash me. I can create a wind shield around myself, so even if you sent ice my way instead of water it wouldn't hurt me." Having had enough standing still, she causally placed both arms behind her head. "Besides, I guess we should learn how to fight anyway huh?"

Daearen looked over to her. "You fight? What you gonna do, tussle peoples hair? Make their skirts fly up, or maybe end their papers flying in the wind." He said chuckling.
Instead of getting angry, Silvia laughed at him. "I can see you're a rock arnch ya?!" Giggles tinkered out of her mouth like bells. "I've been experimenting a little. Mostly I can protective stuff. I can push people away, make wind shields both on myself and others. In my other forms I get a little stronger. I can do more offensive stuff."

Daearen shrugged again, unimpressed. He made the rock go back, and he layed down and started to sun bathe.

Kasia smiled at her sister when she washed the fire away form her finger then looked at earth. She nugded his side. "You have to be kidding with me, the world is going to go into chaos, and you're sun bathening? Somethings gotta be wrong in your head."

He opened one of his eyes. "I don't even know for sure if what you're talking about is real Spitfire. Plus, like I asked, if Hell opened up i'll just close it again." he closed his eye again

"Well it may not be Hell, it might be something else." Kori looked at Earth, who looked relaxed.

He didn't open his eyes. "I'm the element of Earth. If anyone were to attack me, I would use the very ground they stood upon against them." He said happy with himself.

"Your very confident about this, arn't you?" Kori asked, wondering what made him so calm.

He sat up, opening his eyes "Like I said, I am Earth. Without me there could be none of you three. Without me there would be no wood for fire to burn, no land for water to surround, and without Earth, there would be no planet , then there would be no air. I can live without the other elements, but you can't live without me."
Silvia snorted. "The elements are in balance for a reason. Water could take you down easily if she really wanted too." She created a small burst of wind, tosseling earth's clothing with it. "And I bed your ticklish too!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus