Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Daearen (played by berserker544)

He rose his head and looked at her and shrugged "I'm earth, I can afford it." Then letting his head fall back
Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Kori sighed then did the same.

"So tell me something about you Ice..." Daearen said from his spot in the hot water

"Well, I have lived in the city all my life, but I was treated as an outcast for my hair and eyes."

"And...?" he asked still from his spot, enjoying the heat

"Well, I never knew I was an element child until a few days ago, so this is a big change for me."

He chuckled a bit at that. "Really? wow... I knew since I was young although I wasn't very strong..."

Kori smiled. "Ya I really Didn't think I was all that special." Kori laughed. Suddenly the earth started to shake. "Oh my god! Whats happening!"

Daearen stood up. "I don't know...." Daearen put his hand on the earth and closed his eyes. He never felt anything like this before. "Ice! come one, lets get back to your sister and Air." He said, quickly pulling on his pants, then shoes, only to grab his shirt and started to run back they way they had come

Kori went behind the tree and grabed here clothes. "Wait for me!!!" Kori was running when she fell and twisted ankle. "Ug, wait!"

"Dam it..." Daearen turned around, putting his arms behind her, then sweeping her up, and started to run again, back the way they had come.

Kori flinched as he picked her up. "Ah, whats happeing?" For once she wished she was back in her home, Safe and sound in her mothers arms. Never in her life had she expirenced such terror. She bursted out into tears, regreting leaving her mother. She knew that she had caused all of this chaose.

"Hell if I know. You're sister's the expert. You'll have to ask her...this isn't a normal earthquake..." He said quietly...

She held on to his sholder as she tryed to wipe away her tears.

Once they came into view Daearen yelled. "What the hell is going on Fire? I thought you said nothing would happen for another two days or something."
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Kasia felt the ground shake and grabbed on a tree to keep herself stead. She looked in the dircetion she heard Earth call out to her. "I don't know, we should have at least two days. Looks like we're going to need to speed up the process because whatever forces are doing this want us to get to work or whatever we need to do." Kasia called back clutching the tree as the ground started to shake more. She closed her eyes tight to keep form getting dizzy and fainting.
When the ground started shaking, Silvia rose into the air with an alarmed look on her face.

"What in the world..."

Then when the remaining two came back up to the mountain, looked down at them. "Earth, this is kind of your thing. Can you stop it?! See if it allows you to control it at all!" She called.

"Don't you think I already tired!" He yelled, then once he got to them, he gently placed Ice down, and tired again. He closed his eyes and tired his best. Nothing it kept moving. "It's nothing I can control. Something must be making it move!"
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"Like I said, it has to be whatever forces that brought us into this world, we need to fingure out what is going on." Kasia kept her grip on the tree and her eyes closed tight.
Silvia blew out a loud, exasperated sigh before closing her eyes. She became quiet, holding both arms to her chest, then spreading her hands out wide. As she did so bursts of air puffed underneath the other children. It would do nothing more than bring them all a few inches off of the ground, but in doing so they would be able to think away from the shaking of the earth.

"Well, you seem to know whats going on here Fire. How do we find the cause?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus