Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » How long have YOU been on RPR?

Oh woah, December 21st 2010, 8:41pm. Longer than I thought! Probably joined riight during break lol.
Dec 26, 2014.
Wholly cow its been almost one year. Thats increadable! It feels like i joined yesterday.
Dragonfire Moderator

Apparently since May 31st 2010, 5:56pm. That's some pretty accurate statistic-keeping!
September 7th 2013, 6:52pm. Wow 2 years... o_O
Only a single year... My, how time has flown! My writing has gotten so much better in just one year, it's almost crazy. I used to only be capable of typing a few sentences that hardly made sense, and I certainly hope I've gotten better, heh ^^;
Rogue-Scribe

I joined the site on April 6th 2018, 10:56pm.
A good RP friend of mine from a Tolkien site pointed me in this direction.
ChebaTheBee

I've been here for about 2 months I think. Was on it before in 2019 but came back this year. .v.
Probably around 4 1/2 to 5 years on my old account that I then deleted due to stepping away from RP and creative writing in general. On this one? 5 days under a year.
@Rogue-Scribe can you point me in the direction of a Tolkien site? :O :D :P

(Edit:)You joined the site on December 9th 2018, 5:04am.

Woohoo! :P But I didn't really play on it much until later in the summer of 2019, I think. Something like it, at least.
"You joined the site on June 27th 2012, 6:55pm."

I mostly joined to use RPR as a reference site for my characters. It was the only place that provided ample space for me to create, design, and flesh out my characters. I mostly play canons as I'm very noncommittal to my OCs, hah hah. But once I realized how much this website had to offer, I began participating here bit by bit until I pretty much became a full fledged member and started writing here regularly in my spare time. I look forward to all the unique plots and ideas people come up with. Even more exciting for me, is that a lot of people enjoy canons in their storylines, which is a plus, honestly.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » How long have YOU been on RPR?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus