Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » How long have YOU been on RPR?

You joined the site on May 28th 2010, 1:50am
You joined the site on March 1st 2013, 1:23am
You joined the site on October 7th 2011, 4:24pm
Time flies! If I remember right, I saw a character profile linked in someone's Furcadia description.
You joined the site on February 17th 2012, 7:25pm

My goodness!
You joined the site on November 27th 2011, 2:05am

I am crusty .
You joined the site on November 4th 2010, 10:55pm
I've actually been on RPR since February 2013. It's only been in the last year or so that I've become this active on the website, though.
You joined the site on May 20th 2010

Wow. I didn't realized it had been so long since i joined here. I found this place through profile link someone on Furcadia had in their description(no idea who it was). I'd only been RPing a year then and hadn't yet made any profiles for characters yet. I had seen links from others with lists of characters on places like geocities and other sites(I doubt many of those places are still around, I know geocities isn't). I'd been RPing nearly exclusively on G rated MUCK based off the Redwall book series(which had been 'blessed' by the now deceased author). I also did some RP on Furcadia and an other place I'd rather forget about.
May 2nd 2011...

wow.

And I'm STILL not cool.
<3
Quote:
You joined the site on May 26th 2011, 2:11pm

I'm not exactly OG, but wow, it's been a while. I didn't get active for a few months, however. I just joined because some friends told me how great the site was and how often they used it. At first I just dismissed it as hyped up talk, but after using it for a short while I got convinced!
You joined the site on August 18th 2010, 5:14pm

I remember I found it through a furcadia dream, can't believe it's already been 5 years though.
Taciturn

You joined the site on January 23rd 2011, 2:57am.

Hard to believe it's been nearly five years!
You joined the site on March 23rd 2011.

A week before my birthday, hah.
I guess I could say 10 years? My first years were horrible though
Oh. OH. RPR
I've been RPing for 10 years
RPR, not even half a year

You joined the site on July 26th 2015, 5:05am
Septima-Kroi

"You joined the site on May 4th 2015, 9:28am"

Wow, that long?? Well, not long compared to a lot of the rest of you guys, obviously.

However, I did set my own record: longest time having been on an RP site without doing any RP beyond site-wide events (meaning, this October's ToT topics). Neat. I don't even remember how I got here in the first place! Probably through either another RP site or Google.
You joined the site on October 17th 2010, 2:49pm

Wow, can't believe it's been that long. Haven't been super active though, unless something catches my eye, I tend to be here rather sporadically.

Amazing how this site has grown in popularity and evolved. Kudos to Kim for a job well done, and here's to many more years of awesome!

Also, I have no idea how I got here XD
CosmicCometInOrbit

Well, uhm. I joined sometime in July, and this account started in August.
Dog

You joined the site on May 26th 2010 !
You joined the site on April 21st 2013, 8:03pm
April 6th 2014... Wow, it's been a longer time than I thought.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » How long have YOU been on RPR?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus