Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Rite of Freedom

Raven (played anonymously)

Raven takes his head and stands up. She looks at the exit and smiles but looks around.

"What are the odds of there being a booby trap...??"
Bei'Ai (played by Quantipede) Topic Starter

Just as they entered the room the door shuts behind them. Bei'Ai slowly looks towards Raven, and sighs deeply.

"You know, I'm not usually superstitious, but I might think a little differently now."

The room began to rock back and forth, throwing Bei'Ai off balance. The room itself was in motion, and it seemed to be bringing them somewhere.

Raven falls on her back, sitting up and trying to regain her balance while the room takes them somewhwre.

"I figured this was a trap....be ready to fight..." she says waiting for the room to come to a stop

Bei'Ai poised himself for what was to come, adjusting himself to the shaky room. After a while, nothing really happened, other than the rumbling of the room. Bei'Ai looked at Raven, perplexed. Eventually soft elevator music came on.

"...What the f-"

"What....what's going on..."

She mumbles to herself, looking at the door and waiting for it to open, ready for what might be on the otherside.

(So, am I right in assuming it's gonna be an army of soldiers point tranqs at them and opens fire on them like no tomorrow?)

(Perhaps. I've been feelin a bit funny since I've started watching nigahiga.)

Minutes passed, then hours. Soon it was just completely stupid. Bei'Ai leaned against the rumbling wall.

"Hey, uh...The weather's-Shoot no, we've never even seen outside in a while. Um..."

(Lol id be alright with it if that OS whats waiting for themXD)

Raven leans on the wall and sighs.

"I appreciate it, but you don't have to try and make it less akward. Really."

She says smiling at him and staring at the door.

He sighed.

"I've always been awkward. I'm actually honestly surprised that you've not felt repelled by it."

He fiddles around with his needles. His chest felt really tight, and Bei'Ai really wanted to tell her what he had on his mind, but he knew it wasn't the right time to tell her. Plus, he was used to repressing his feelings, along with his animal. Perhaps he'd tell her one day.

Raven stumbles a bit when she feels the elevator stop. She glares at the door, takes hia hand and pulls him behind her.

"Get ready."

"?"

He was jerked behind her. The doors slowly opened to reveal what awaited behind them.

(I'm leaving that choice up to you! Because I honestly don't know. I still think it should be an army of soldiers who fire a turret of tranquilizers at them but that's up to you!)

Ravens wings grow out of her back as a shield for bei'ai while she glares at the door.

A puppy stood behind the entrance, perched atop a pedestal. Bei'Ai peeked, then came out and looked at it curiously, petting it.

"Hey, it's just a-"

As he spoke the dog bit him, and from its sides came robotic attachments toting behemoths of machine guns, aimed at both of them. The dog's face contorted into a malicious demeanor, and it opened its maw.

"NEITHER OF YOU MOVE SUDDENLY, OR BOTH OF YOU GET IT."

The look on her face contort into a scowl normally she would have just fought off the dog, but bei'ai was in danger of getting hurt, so she sighs and decides to comply for now.

"So....what happens now..."

She says glaring at the dog.

Bei'Ai looked at both Raven and the dog.

"UNDER ARTICLE 25 SECTION XVII YOU ARE HEREBY COMMANDED TO FOLLOW THIS PROTOCOL AND ADHERE TO THE POLICIES OR ELSE FACE DIRE CONSEQUENCES THAT MAY HAVE A PERMANENT LASTING IMPACT AND-"

Bei'Ai took this time to whale his arm that was held captive by the dog and heave it over his shoulder, slamming the robot into the ground and taking it by surprise. He struggled to hold down the turrets and yelled over.

"Raven, now!"

"Not without you!"

She yells back at him before grabbing his arm and running out the door and down the hallway with him.

The malfunctioning robot fired off a random round after them as she sprinted down. The hallway seemed endless.

we need to get out of this hallway!

She thinks to herself before looking around. She couldn't find the end of the hallway but she saw doors along the walls. She quickly grabs one and runs inside, shutting and locking the door.

"Well at least be safe from the bullets and machine guns..."

She says while her back presses against the door.

He wheezed a bit, and slumped against the wall.

"G-give me a second, I'm feeling a bit...tired."

A stray bullet had caught him and protruded from the side of his neck. Bei'Ai felt incredibly woozy, and was on the verge of keeling over, relying on sheer willpower to stay awake.

Raven looks at him and her eyes popped out of her head.

"Just stay awake ok?!"

She says rushing over to him and forcing him to sit on the floor. She looks around to see their in the labs/informary. She gets up and grabs a needle, thread, disinfectant, and bandages. She crouches next to him and takes a deep breath.

"Hold still."

She takes hold of the bullet protruding out of his neck and yanks it out, quickly putting her hands over his neck to stop the bleeding. She takes one hand and pours a little bit of the disinfectant into his wound so he wouldn't get an infection. Then she takes the needle and thread and stitches up his neck before bandaging it up again. Her hands were bloodied and she gently lays him on the ground, laying next to him and runs her fingers through his hair.

"You can sleep now. I've stopped the bleeding, so you'll be OK to rest for now, so get some sleep."

She says in a soothing voice.and hums to help him sleep.

His vision was hazy, and he was still struggling to stay awake. Above him was an angel, singing to him a very entrancing lullaby. Soon he dozed off, his muscles loosening up along with the bags under his eyes.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Rite of Freedom

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus