Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Rite of Freedom

Raven (played anonymously)

Her eyes widen as she holds her hand up to her face, keeping the light out if her eyes.

"W-where are the others..."

She asks, her voice shaken.
Bei'Ai (played by Quantipede) Topic Starter

He shook his head.

"I don't know...Maybe they're still fighting on the inside."

At least they had gotten away from all the madness and spent the last few hours in peace. Bei'Ai was beyond fatigued, and extremely hungry. Weakly, he wobbles around on his feet, but not before quickly regaining balance. Still, something felt off. Why was this place so empty and void of life?

"We're put in the middle of nowhere...we could die before we even find a town or coty..."

She puts her head j her hand and thinks for a minute.

"I wonder...."

Something had been bugging (punny) Bei'Ai since they exited the facility. His instincts were telling him they weren't exactly safe from the Organization's clutches yet. Suddenly the ground begins to rumble, and a small circle surrounding the two rises, bringing them upwards.

Raven jumps a bit, looking at the platform below them.

"I-is this another trap?!"

He looked up.

"Perhaps...What if...We never really left the facility?"

Above them, the supposed sun enveloped them in a blinding light, causing Bei'Ai to shield his eyes.

"That would explain alot..."

She says shielding her eyes, waiting for what happens next.

Bei'Ai's instinct warn him that something dangerous was about to strike them. Quickly running over to the spot where Raven had been standing, he tackles her and pins her down as syringe wielding tentacles fly overhead, missing them by mere inches. He still was unable to see, but he felt that he could sense them.

"Stay down!"

Raven grunts as the force of him pushing her to the ground hits her. She looks up and sees the tentacles and swears under her breath, trying to figure out what to do.

The tentacles swerve around and direct themselves at the two again. Bei'Ai's eyes were getting accustomed to the harsh light.

"It looks like they have a one track mind of making us the targets of their sharp needles!"

He took out two needles from underneath his shirt and deflect two of them, causing them to turn off and right back at him.

"Perhaps if we can inhibit their movements it'll give us an edge."

Raven smiles a little bit.

"That's great. But I don't know how to do that...what about you...?"
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001)

There is a alarm of sorts that goes off and she awakes in a padded cell she immediately runs up to the door as it unlocks and lets her out. She walks out and stares at everyone she felt out of place she runs down the stares at a pretty fast speed.

((happy new year i'm back.))

"Their movements are slow and they make pretty wide arcs when turning around. I'm sure we can find a way to tangle these nasty tentacles up."

He ducked, bobbed, and weaved his slender body through the onslaught of wires.

"I suppose it's actually an easier endeavor than I tho-"

Just as he spoke one of the tentacles shot out and caught him directly in the stomach, propelling him off the large pedestal and causing him to plummet down.

"BEI'AI!!!"

her eyes go black and she grows her wings before jumping off the platform. She flies downward and grabs him by the hand before flying up and placing him on the pedestal.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Rite of Freedom

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus