Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Rite of Freedom

Raven (played anonymously)

(Omg they put truth syrum in her foodXD)

Raven lied unconscious in bei'ais arms, her body limp in a deep sleep of its own along with her mind. They had shot quite a few into her, meaning it would probably be awhile before she woke up.
Bei'Ai (played by Quantipede) Topic Starter

Raven wrote:
(Omg they put truth syrum in her foodXD)

Raven lied unconscious in bei'ais arms, her body limp in a deep sleep of its own along with her mind. They had shot quite a few into her, meaning it would probably be awhile before she woke up.

(They put truth serum in the food all the time. that's why bei'ai never ate any of it.)

Bei'Ai felt the wiring with the hand that wasn't holding Raven and put his weight on it, trying to judge if it would hold the two of them. Once he felt safe, he gripped onto it as hard as he could and zipped across the wire, like a zip line, until they reached his cell. Once they reached his cell, he quickly laid her face up and took out four needles, sticking them into her feet. He had read somewhere that it helped students stay alert and invigorated, so perhaps it would work in this way as well.

After a few moments nothing had really happened. She was still unconscious. It helps them STAY alert, implying they had to have already been alert for it to work

Plucking them out of the soles of her feet, he decided that he'll just have to carry her with him. Holding on to her tightly with his vice grip, he looks around the cell and leaves it one last time, using the cable wiring to get to the deep bottom, where most of the action seemed to be taking place. However, getting to the lowest floor would take some time, since the building was enormous.

Her arms slumped over both of his shoulders as he carried her down the cables of the building to the bottom floor

Guards kept streaming out of every opening like an army of rats, engaging against the combatants. People fell out of the sky, plummeting to their doom from some unfortunate event or another. A couple guards focused onto the two cabling down from above and raised their guns, prepared to shoot down the two. Bei'Ai was surprised they hadn't been shot down already. He realized why, however, almost immediately. They were purposely trying to keep the two alive, yet they were still trying to hold them captive. With that realization came the fact that Bei'Ai was stuck on the cables, since if he got too close to touching the ground, the guards would just shoot tranq darts at him. He urgently shook Raven.

"Raven, Raven! Wake up!"

Raven was still partly unconscious, burying her head between bei'ais shoulDer and the crook of his neck, talking obviously half asleep and oblivious to what's going on around her.

"Five more minutes..."

He shook her harder as they neared the ground.

"I need you to wake up! We're in the middle of something pretty intense!"

The guards flicked the safety catch off their guns and took aim at the pair.

Raven opens her eye half way, not fully awake but aware enough to hear what he was saying.

"What's going on....."

She says yawning and rubbing her eyes. She looks down at the ground and groans, putting her head back on his shoulder trying to stay awake.

"Did you want me to fly us out of here....."

"If we fly up, there's just only going to be a ceiling, plus I don't think you can support both of our weights either with those wings of yours. It's better not to take any chances. Anyways, we're about to hit the floor and there's a lot of madness going on below. However there's a bunch of guards looking to blow us out of the sky, so if you could spread your wings a bit and glide us rather than fly us over into the center of the battle, we should be able to mix in with them and search for an exit without the threat of getting shot by those cretins."

"Until they search the crowds for us that is.....wait, the last thing I remember was shoving the goop into one of the guards faces. So why is everyone fighting...?"

She asks him confused. Nonetheless she sighs and looks ahead.

"I just hope you know what your getting into..."

She says before spreading her wings to glide them to the center. When they've reached the center she jumps down with him and the second she hots the floor her wings disappear.

"When I said we're getting out, I mean it. I promise you'll survive this. No matter how much I need to throw away."

The guards opened fire on them as they glided away, and Bei'Ai released her, rolling on the ground and hitting the floor belly down.

"Follow me."

He motioned her to his direction.

She gets on her belly like he is, lying next to him before looking at him with her eyes pitch black.

"Don't talk like your going to die."

She says before army-crawling on the floor over to him and following him.

He didn't reply to her remark. They crawled through the carnage, bodies of the fallen heaping on top of them. Bei'Ai stretched out a hand to her.

"Hold my hand and don't get lost."

Raven eyes him and takes hold of it, crawling through the cluster of screams, bodies, and tranquilizers.

"Where are we going?!"

"We're gonna try to find an exit underneath the camouflage of this mess."

"Well that'll be fun! And how exactly are we going to do that?! Wouldn't it just be easier for me to flthe up and find us an exit??"

She says sarcastically. She was crawling under and climbing over the bodies of the Fallen while she follows him.

He shook his head.

"I don't want to risk the chance of you getting shot by a stray bullet or anything. It may take longer but our chances of survival increase this way.

Raven sighs and continues pushing bodies out of the way and crawling on the floor.

"Do you see anything?!"

She shouts over the crowd before seeing what looks like a closed off light.

"Hey! I think there's something there!"

She says pointing to the light.

He nodded his head, and began to crawl towards the light.

"Sharp eyes, Raven."

Once he got out of the cluster of people and bodies alike Bei'Ai got to his feet and looked ahead. The light was indeed an exit. Bei'Ai stretched out a hand to help up Raven.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Rite of Freedom

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus