Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted; however, tomorrow you will awake to discover you can NO LONGER EAT PANCAKES.

I wish my mom wouldn't constantly look down on me.
Granted. You are now 13 feet tall. ... Good luck fitting into that brand new BMW Sport.

I wish my computer was faster :(
Granted, but it now refers to itself as Trapper Keeper and has absorbed you into it.

I wish Monster came in IV form.
Jetticus

Granted, but now Monster goes into XXXIX form, he's now a small no legged puppy.

I wish people online didn't think they were invincible and would stop being D***s...
Granted, but now they are whiny, emo, drama who- Painted ladies who still think everything is about them.

I wish I understood what the hell Jett did with my wish.
Jetticus

granted, you now understand, but now you're confused as to how you got there.

I wish that those whiny emo jerks would get hit by a bus, not hard enough to kill them just make them reevaluate their lives, no I am not driving the bus.
Granted, but only because I didn't have enough space to get up to speed.

I wish Lime Crush would come back, exactly as it was, widely distributed, for the same price, and not for a limited time.
Granted but every can you manage to get your hands on is horridly flat and (to use my father's terminology) is warm as piss on a plate.

I wish that homestead puts no penalties on us for backing out of our lease early X.X
Jetticus

Granted, but now when you leave they find a piece of your clothing that you leave behind and then they get the idea to rob the local bank dressed as you. In turn many people die, millions is lost, and the world is never the same... did I mention you just got framed for this? You did.

I wish that chicken was more like beef, beef was more like turkey, and turkey... wasn't nearly as difficult to thaw.
Granted! but now every time you decide to eat turkey it is horrible soggy, gross, and is all fat.

I wish that my school would stop f'ing me over and get my credit placement correct so I don't have to send in YET ANOTHER credit re-placement request(fourth time). x_x
Jetticus

granted, but when they finally get it right, all data is erased for you entire school... paper back up and all.

I wish I had more beef jerky
Granted, but you wind up like me with a very hurt butt from nasty pooping.

I wish my butt didn't hurt
Jetticus

Granted now your stomach hurts, the hurt must transfer... now you have the sensation to vomit.

I my new butt pain would go away.
Granted but it only lasts an hour before you suddenly get liquid fire diarrhea.

I wish my dishes washed themselves once I was done using them so I didn't have to do dishes.
cruel

Granted, but the only way to get them that way is to give them a consciousness of who they are and what they are for-- and it's like Animal Farm all over again! Except now it's not the pigs driving you out, IT'S THE CHINA.

I wish that my legs would stop hurting.
Granted but now you are paralyzed from the waist down :c

I wish I could see without contacts or glasses!
cruel

Granted, but now not only are you colour blind but you are also a paraplegic. Oops!

I wish I wasn't tired.
PenGryphon2007 Topic Starter

Granted, you feel so energized you don't even need to sleep! BUT you start hallucinating pretty badly and can't decide what is real and what isn't--and eventually succumb to psychosis.

I wish I had my own apartment.
Granted, but your 'new' apartment has leaks and is that a blood stain?

I wish I could teleport anywhere
Granted but you wind up teleporting in on a crime in progress and as a result are arrested for the crime as well.

I wish I didn't have to work today.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus