Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but every response you get is just HEH. (you troll you)

I wish I was at the anime convention already ;^;
Jetticus

Granted, but they moved the location to another venue without notifying anyone.

I wish that League of Legends was a specialty skill of mine.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Granted but it becomes the only thing you're good at.

I wish for what I'm thinking about right now to come true.

(heh...good luck whoever takes on that) ;)
Jetticus

Granted, except the mind cannot only think one thing at a time, all your hopes, fears, and tragedies replay in real life again and again for the remainder of your life.

I wish Darth would give that another shot ;)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

(Hah! Sometimes it seems like they do)

Granted, Darth takes another shot but comes up with a tougher wish to corrupt!

I wish all the tragedies that keep replaying in my life as a result of my last wish would stop!
Granted, but as variety is the spice of life, you quickly become bored and wish for the negatives to return.

I wish I was a cowboy. Oh wait, I am! Haha! I wish I had new fish
Granted but new fish die quickly.

I wish lovelyink (don't feel like typing it how it really is) would manage to coax me to quit keeping tabs on how many times I say 'Heh' in our pm convo. Heh.
PenGryphon2007 Topic Starter

Granted; but now you're stuck counting the number of times other people use "heh" in any kind of forum post.

I wish for the ability to stop (and restart) time for a little while.
Granted. The first time you try the universe explodes.

I wish for more information on Pokémon Black and White 2 D:
Granted but it's all in Japanese and any translator you put it in gives your a horrifically garbled translation.

I wish I had more coffee.
Careful what you wish for! That next cup had the coffee beans pooped out by a cat.

I wish all this snow would melt!
Jetticus

Granted the snow melts, then refreezes in an instant covering everything in site with a think layer of ice... No you cannot cast Fire 3 to get rid of it all.

I wish that my copy of Final Fantasy 7 was working better.
Glacontour

Granted, but now your game system is broken!

I wish I could sing opera!
kinky

Granted, but your coach has given you bad advice and your vocal chords have suffered irreparable damage. :'(

I wish I had some mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Granted, but your freezer stopped working so all you have is warm, gloopy mint soup in a box.

I wish I had a Corgi.
Granted, but it either ignores or attacks you, and makes it a point to poop in the same spot every morning: right where your feet hit the floor when you get out of bed.

I wish I could get eaten by a Tyrannosaurus Rex
granted but you are crunchy and cause indigestion for the poor t-rex

I wish my damn tooth ache would bugger off
Granted, but when it comes back, you feel like the two of you have lost touch, and your friendship just isn't quite the same anymore.

I wish one of the Canucks would send me a moose.
PenGryphon2007 Topic Starter

Granted. You get a moose...unfortunately it bit your sister...and well, we know where that leads us. (Props for those who get the reference.)

I wish I owned Marvin the Manically Depressed Robot.
kinky

Granted, but unfortunately he was manic depressive, and one night when he felt he had no other options he took the easy way out; you lost him to a noose woven with networking cable. RIP Marvin.

I wish I hadn't eaten so much.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus