Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

PenGryphon2007 Topic Starter

Granted, but only in the flavor you hate.

I wish my characters would behave and learn to "play nicely" with others.
Granted, but now your characters become too nice and it begins to get a little creepy~

I wish that any pet I have is born potty trained so I won't accidentally step in uh stuff -.-;
Granted but now they eat everything in sight, including your money.

I wish My van worked properly.
Granted, but the inside smells of chloroform regardless of what you do to try and change the smell.

I wish it wasn't so cold in my room!
Granted, but now it's so hot that your pile of papers is beginning to smoulder and your butt got burned by your bed

I wish the kaiju genre of movies as caught on a lot better in America
Granted! But not that is the only type of movie genre out there! No more diversity!

I wishhhhhhhhhh I didn't have to do homework on a Friday ):
granted but now your stuck doing it saturday AND sunday

I wish it was R.J's bed time so I could relax
(I have to do homework Saturday and Sunday too ;-; )

Granted! But you pass out as soon as he is asleep wasting your time to relax!

I wish I had food in a can like Phil of the Future use to have (God that show is so old xD. Don't know why I thought of that but I did!)
Granted! But it's all Spam, potted meat, and kipper snacks!

I wish I didn't have to work so I could go back to the con this weekend

Granted! You now spend all your time selling bottled water for $1 outside the convention.

I wish my parakeet didn't bite me when I hold it.
Granted but now every time you hold it, it tries to fly away! FREEDOM!!!

I wish the internet didn't such up so much of my battery on my ipod so I could check RPR when I'm in class more than once before it dies.
Granted! Now the mere thought of checking RPR kills your battery so hard you have to charge it for three hours just to get it to turn on. Of course, you wouldn't have that problem with a Droid... >.>

Did I already wish that my oscars were big enough for live food? Yes. Damn.
I wish Sergio, my betta, wasn't so boring that I would literally rather watch paint dry.
Now he is so full personality he dies from over exhaustion.

I wish I had a Premium Membership here.
Granted but you were half asleep upon purchasing and accidentally purchased a life time premium membership to another site you never use.

I wish I wasn't so busy so I could reply to my RPs in a quicker manner.

Granted; now you're not busy enough and you spend hours on the RPR site--unfortunately everyone is now busier than usual and can't post immediately.

I wish that baby animals would stay cute and cuddly, even when they grow up.
PenGryphon2007 wrote:
Granted; now you're not busy enough and you spend hours on the RPR site--unfortunately everyone is now busier than usual and can't post immediately.

That's not that bad, Pen. I spend hours and hours lurking on here at every opportunity.

Wish granted, but the process of never physically maturing drives all of the adult animals mad over time, resulting in a flood tide of blood and man-eating sheep.

JayBird wrote:
PenGryphon2007 wrote:

That's not that bad, Pen. I spend hours and hours lurking on here at every opportunity.

Yeah, same here. >_< It's gotten worse since my work schedule is all over the place.
*Keeps the train moving.*

I wish I would have bought that cheapo 2GB thumbdrive at Walmart.

Granted. But your computer is corrupted by the USB program and you lose everything you wanted to save. :(

I wish I didn't feel so uncertain about releasing the cottontail kits tomorrow.
Granted, but in your overconfidence you release them all over the store/house instead and it takes hours to round them all back up again.

I wish my head didn't feel so light.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus