Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted but heavy is the head that wears the crown, and your head is now so heavy that you tip over and just wobbled around like a kid's punching back.

I wish the next season of 'Sons of Guns' would hit Netflix
Granted! Someone uploads the wrong season with the next season number. This is irreversible. Alternatively, you can choose to make the show into a cartoon about animated male guns on a quest to save their parents. All of them are voiced by Steven Seagal.

I wish I would quit getting distracted when I get motivated to work on Xorath's site. >:/
Granted you get motivated to work on Xorath's site, but you turn him into a fluffy wuffy princess.

I wish my creativity could centralize into one character.
Granted! It does. Mine. Thereby preventing me from turning him into a fluffy wuffy princess.

I wish my next wish will come true.
I now wish that the wish before this one did not come true.
Granted, your psyche has been split in twain and are no longer able to process new information, thus both wishes are granted and you have turned into a drooling vegetable.

I wish I knew if there was anyone else on RPR besides myself and the Captain that love the Mercy Thompson novels.
PenGryphon2007 Topic Starter

Granted! EVERYONE knows about Mercy Thompson, but now that's the only thing anyone ever talks about, nonstop.

I wish I could fix broken computers with a simple command.
PenGryphon2007 wrote:
Granted! EVERYONE knows about Mercy Thompson, but now that's the only thing anyone ever talks about, nonstop.

I wish I could fix broken computers with a simple command.
How is this a bad thing?!

Also, granted, but the word you have to use is the one word that you absolutely despise saying.

I wish mooses were common pets... Hehe... Pygmy moose...
sadist

Granted, but their aggression has tripled and they are impossible to train.

I wish that we were all in same time zone. Things would be a hell of a lot easier that way.
Granted, but guess what? You're now in the same boat Russia used to be, having to wake up at 0100 for a after dawn equivalent to a 9-5 work day.

I wish the pet mooses weren't hyper-aggressive...
JayBird wrote:
Granted, but guess what? You're now in the same boat Russia used to be, having to wake up at 0100 for a after dawn equivalent to a 9-5 work day.

I wish the pet mooses weren't hyper-aggressive...

Granted; however, the moose have replaced their aggression with an equal amount of apathy! They just can't seem to be trained...

I wish... uh... UH... I-UH... I WISH I KNEW WHAT TO WISH FORRR.
Kim Site Admin

Granted. However, in knowing your true heart's desire, you find you are forever dissatisfied with anything but perfection for the rest of your days.

I wish I could write code just by thinking it.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Granted but everything you try to write from now on ends up as code, even when you don't want it to!

I wish I had slept longer and woken up feeling more rested.
Granted, but you woke up super duper late and have to work harder, faster, and much, much longer, resulting in the loss of more sleep.

I wish I had a bucket of JP-5 to sniff whenever I got a headache.

Granted; but now you're so horribly addicted to JP-5, that you get a headache without it. (I have no idea what JP-5 even is, btw...)

I wish I could draw amazingly awesome characters (and thus win an epic account).
PenGryphon2007 wrote:
Granted; but now you're so horribly addicted to JP-5, that you get a headache without it. (I have no idea what JP-5 even is, btw...)

I wish I could draw amazingly awesome characters (and thus win an epic account).

Jet Propellant 5. It's literally super high octane diesel fuel. Jet and fighter aircraft use it, and like many other strange traits having to do with my nose, I have headaches, migraines, and other things go away when I smell it.

You are now the best character artist on the planet. However, it also takes you seven years just to draw a bust.

I wish I had some Cheetos, so I could make Cheeto pie
Your wish is granted, but from now on you hate the taste of Cheetos so much you'd rather lick a piece of brown soap.

I wish I had sticky notes that actualy stick to stuff when I want it to, unlike the ones I have now!

Granted; but now your sticky notes are so sticky, they can't be moved once they're stuck to something. So much for that post-it note on your forehead...

I wish I didn't have a fear of talking on the phone... D:
granted, but no one will ever want to call you or answer your calls.

I wish I was better at RPing
Granted, but now your so awesome at it anyone who RPs with you gets discouraged because they can't compare to your awesome posts that they stop Rping with you. Then your stuck with Rping yourself. Uh oh...

I wish I could speak dog so I can tell my puppy to stop leaving little surprises everywhere XP
Granted, but from now on you can't speak any other language but dog.

I wish Vikings still existed and I was their king!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus