Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

CookieLurv wrote:
Granted, but your 'new' apartment has leaks and is that a blood stain?

I want that apartment!

Jett, wish granted, but you wind up missing out on some serious cash

I wish my oscars were big enough to eat live food.
Granted Jay but they're large enough to eat your hand, watch yer fingers ;)

I wish someone else would start packing the apartment up!
PenGryphon2007 Topic Starter

Granted! But they walk out with everything they packed.

I wish I could multitask efficiently.
Granted but, now you multi task all the time, no more free time for you ;)

I wish the end of april would come faster (I can't wait to move)
Granted but now your moving van is busted.

I wish I had a subscription to RPR
Granted! But now all of the text on your pages are written in binary and no one can read it.

I wish I was able to travel throughout the universe with plenty of air, food and resources in order to explore the planets!
Granted, but you travel at the speed of a brisk walk, so you will never even get to Mars before you die, let alone other star systems.

I wish that the world recognized all of you for the awesome people that you are.
Awwww, but then the world forgets who you are and you become a invisible soul that wanders endlessly everywhere.

I wish I could see anyone I wanted without getting criticized for it.
kinky

Granted, but the glamour wears off and suddenly you'd rather be a hermit than put up with all of these people.

I wish I could slow down time.
Granted but in the process, you accidentally reverse time and turn yourself back to an infant.

I wish I had more caffeine in my system.
Granted, but now you have so much it completely crashes your system and you pass out at work and wake 6 hours after you were suppose to leave.

My tummy has the rumblies that only hands could satisfy, so wish I had a delicious pair of hands to munch on!
Granted, but they're from that creepy guy down the row, and you KNOW he doesn't wash his hands when he goes to the bathroom.

I wish I could stab my allergies in the face.
Granted but in doing so you stab yourself in the face.

I wish I could see all the Critters movies back to back.
Granted, but those critter movies are real and the critters will attack you tonight.

I wish my dog would stop eating my food.
Alesti wrote:
Granted, but those critter movies are real and the critters will attack you tonight.

I wish my dog would stop eating my food.

I know how to deal with those mutant hedgehogs quite efficiently. Challenge accepted.

Granted but your dog refuses to eat anything at all and soon begins to starve.

I wish I was immune to this evil thing known as sleep.
Granted but you've now become Edward Cullens from twilight. >D Mwahahahaha. You sparkle like a disco ball.

I wish my fishie was no more sickie!
Granted but your fishy becomes a sparkly vampire fish! (Revenge! Make me sparkle will ya?! Grrr... Heh.)

I wish I had a new car that works andhad nothing wrong with it and was paid for in full!
granted, but it's only the size of your hand. You now are the proud owner of a hotwheels.

I wish that people didn't feel the need to take a strip off of me when I have absolutely no damn clue whats going on.
Granted, but now they take a strip off your hair. ON a bad day, you will be bald.

I wish I could make RPR my job and earn a decent living from it.
Granted but you've turned into Smeagol from Lord of the Rings in the process.

I wish I had a never ending supply of Gushers o3o!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus