Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

cruel

Granted, but it has rabies and now it's got it's eye on you.

I wish that my ribs weren't so sore.
Granted but now it's your legs that are sore.

I wish I had a Porsche.
PenGryphon2007 Topic Starter

Granted, but you get your license revoked after your first test drive.

I wish...hmm...I wish I could shape-shift into any animal I wanted and not get stuck.
Lance2011 wrote:
I wish I had a Porsche.
Bah Porsche = more money than freeking brains TRUST ME, I've seen more than one bozo smash up their pretty Porsche into the wall at CMP. Then they get out of the car, and kick it cursing a blue streak while their wife shows up in a flipping Kia to pick them up ;) true story

Okay and pen :D you can but you have to have touched the animal first ;)

uhhhhhh wish I could sleep in for once,
Sanne Moderator

Granted, but- what's this?! You've become part of the bed! XD

I really wish I didn't just ruin my curtains by washing them... *eyes them hanging up to dry right now, hoping they'll be fine*
Granted, but the curtains are ruined by drying and all future laundry you do, regardless of changes in laundry machines, is ruined by washing.

I wish there was a game I could play, set on a generation colony ship, 100 years into its 500 year journey to the nearest habitable planet, with the grittiness of Firefly, powered by the Spycraft 2.0 system.
Kim Site Admin

Granted, but it's single player. You will be alone on your colony ship forever.

I wish I had a gluten-free apple pie.
Granted but the apples that were used to make it were rotten thus you fall ill.

I wish Darth to rule RPR in the-sick-from-bad-apple-pie-Kim's absence.
Granted, but everyone is infected with the blue screen of death when they access it.

I wish I had a lovely bunch of coconuts....
cruel

Granted, BUT THEY REFUSE TO STAND IN A ROW.

I wish I had a million cheesecakes.
Granted but before you can even eat one, THE BIRDS ATTACK!!! OH NOES!!!

I wish I had a glass bottle of Coka-Cola that instantly refilled itself with fresh coke every time I finished drinking it with a new cap so I knew it's super fresh and yummy ~<3
cruel

Granted, but it's diet and it's all you're allowed to have.

I wish that this milkshake replenished. Mmm.
Sanne Moderator

Granted, but it will never stop and slowly but surely flood the planet.

I wish I was in Germany buying toilet paper, paper towels and soda or iced tea.
Granted, but the TP and paper towels are only one ply and you have to use near the whole roll each time, and the soda and/or inced tea is spoiled.

I wish that America, land of the free and home of the brave, didn't have it's head so firmly lodged in its rectum that I'm very nearly embarrassed to talk about the land that I love and served.
Granted, but upon arriving home you discover that they all have swastikas on them, as will all future objects of the same type, so you can no longer have Jewish guests over, or nearly anyone else for that matter.

I wish Kim had an army of people working for her, so she could get all her planned and hypothesized projects done without having to put in 120 hour work weeks.

Edit: P.S. I replied at the same time as Jaybird, so who knows who will get corrupted, but I just wanted to add; Jaybird, I think we all dearly wish for the same thing, well said.
Granted but due to the free time she is granted from having all the help, she commences to thinking up other projects eventually getting to a point where all the help now works 120 hour work weeks.

I wish I had more soda.
Granted. You have half a bottle more soda.

I wish for nothing!
PenGryphon2007 Topic Starter

Granted! Your wish for nothing has come at the worst possible time as a "Wild Wish" appears and refuses to let you flee the battle until you come up with a good one. Good luck.

I wish I had a motorcycle on a beautiful day like today.
Granted, but it's a rusty hunk of junk that doesn't work and doesn't have a motor.

I wish I had an actual hot-pocket to eat for lunch~
Jetticus

Granted, but it's a four cheese pasta pocket... (seriously who puts pasta on the inside of a hot pocket!?)

I wish that life could be explained through candy bars.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus