Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Wish granted! Unfortunately, the last remnants of the Vikings is a small Norwegian immigrant family living in Suffolk, NJ. They recognize you as their king, but all they have is bad tans, debt, and greasy hair. Oh, and lots of bad attitude.

I wish I was a world famous author, recognized for my masterful authorship and insightful prose!
Granted sadly your major flaw is you cannot read Or the ability to learn how to.

I wish i could rule the world with an army of Cantaloupe.
Granted, but now the end of world will actually happen in 2012. Enjoy while you can!

I wish Cartoon Network would suck less.
Granted. Now it's 2003, and RPR doesn't exist yet.

I wish monkeys could churn butter.
Jetticus

Wished granted, but the monkeys for a union and go on strike, butter shall no longer be churned until the labor wages are increased to 9 bananas an hour in the churn factory!

I wish that I could use my mind to type instantly!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Wish granted but all your thoughts end up getting typed, even the ones you don't want to share.

I wish this software wouldn't crash so much.
Granted, but now you have nothing to spark your imagination again as the bugs that invaded RPR had; as they made a brilliant mind and creative hands start churning toward something all of RPR loved and enjoyed. ;3

I wish animal crackers could talk. So that it wouldn't be so difficult to choose which one I want to bit the head off of first.
Granted! But they're not afraid to tell everyone your secrets!

I wish my horrible headaches would bugger off.
Granted, but you're now getting horrid nose-bleeds.

Wish that I had more money atm.
Witness

Granted, but now everyone will bug you for a free handout.

I wish I could find an RP for my new character.
You do! But then all the other participants are turned into ineffectual and upside-down bunnies that are then consumed by angry chihuahuas. I'm very sorry. ):

I wish I was a llama in a great big llama world.
Granted, but you end up in a farm. Your wool is shaved on a regular basis to make sweaters, leaving you cold and unfashionable.

I wish I could eat a big bowl of French fry soup.
Wish granted, but a quart of lethal poison was accidentally knocked into the soup...YEAH...

I wish that the world had less trolls, and I mean the internet variety. Not the literal, usually found underneath bridges kind.
Your wish had been granted. Though now these internet trolls do their trolling in real life... with succes!

I wish Guild Wars 2 would finally come out. I've played the beta twice now and I'm having withdrawal symptoms!!
Granted - it's got so many bugs that it totally crashes your gaming platform... Hard!

I wish they had a free-form character designer in Skyrim so I could make whatever species character I so choose
Granted, but now it has a mind of it's own and won't listen to any command you've given it.

I wish that we could drive clouds instead of cars. That way if there was a crash your landing would be a lot softer.
Brandon

You can, but cloud insurance is so expensive that no one can afford to drive them except the ridiculously wealthy.

I wish my hallways floorboards didn't make creepy creaking noises.
Granted, now when you step on them, they make the sound of flatulence.

I wish that I looked like my main RP character Shasari, and lived on a nice island in the south Pacific.
Granted, but goblins burn down the island every 10 years as part of an ancient ritual.... also monkeys bite you whenever you are near.

I wish I were a Minecraft Creeper.
Granted, but instead of exploding when you wanted to, you only fizzle a bit.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of dark chocolate!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus