Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Mister Mxyzptlk wrote:
Granted, but because they didn't get rid of our right to bear arms, the second American Civil War and World War III emerged, ravaging the Earth.

I wish I was the smartest person in the entire Multiverse!

Granted, but you have not the ability to communicate nor interact with any living being!

I wish for clouds in my area to yield snow. Like right now.
Mister Mxyzptlk (played anonymously)

Granted, but not quite, because I have the inability to interact with living beings. So your wish turned out to be a dud.

I wish I was the Fat Princess from the PS3 video game. (How could THIS possibly go wrong?)
Granted but you die of diabetes.

Once again I wish I was my fursona(a living breathing version of course)
Granted but your fur is forever staticy and all that implies like static cling Mwuhahaha!

I wish Mobile suits where real >.>
Lolctopus

Cool, but now where-ever you live is one of their battlegrounds.

Wish I wasn't working till Late-'O-Clock today =/
Granted, but you never get any time off again.

I wish I could shapeshift into anything at will.
PenGryphon2007 Topic Starter

Granted, except you can only use this power when in the presence of someone named "Will".

I wish...I had unlimited character slots for RPR.
Granted, but they will be identical to each other - same name, same appearance, same everything!

I wish...uhm...hmmmmm...I wish all my characters would become real people!
Granted, but they know that you are the cause of all their problems.

I wish the world still relied more on a bartering system than a credit/currency system.
Mister Mxyzptlk (played anonymously)

Granted, but video games and other geekworthy stuff are worth both of your kidneys.

I wish I was KING... OF THE NOSES!
Granted, but you have a constant cold and you can never find anything to blow your nose with!

I wish an hot, sexy alien would abduct me and take me on an adventure through space!
Jenny Wakeman (played anonymously)

Granted, but the adventure ends with both of you perishing in a black hole.

I wish I was the Jarl of Whiterun in my Skyrim game, have Balgruuf be the housecarl, and Lydia be the Dovahkiin.
Jenny Wakeman wrote:
Granted, but the adventure ends with both of you perishing in a black hole.

I wish I was the Jarl of Whiterun in my Skyrim game, have Balgruuf be the housecarl, and Lydia be the Dovahkiin.

Granted but now Ulfic Stormcloack and General Tullius both attack Whiterun at the same time thinking that you are with the other side until Alduin comes and burns all out you into a crisp.

I wish that I had a super cool robot ferret as a pet.
Granted,But the ferrent burns down your house with its super cool lasers
i wish i had wings
Granted. But they don't allow you to fly due to [insert scientific explenation here]. They're purely cosmetic.

I wish people would stop linking me Babymetal already. I get the gist now, stop linking it!!
Granted! But now all you can listen to is country music about trucks and beer.

I wish I had telekinesis!
Granted! But it unfortunately gives you extreme seasickness whenever you lift something heavier than a feather.

I wish I had a working Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device (Portal Gun).
Batman (played anonymously)

Granted, but due to real life quantum physics, the portals are actually black holes, and if you step through one, you'll be shredded in the singularity.

I wish they would drop Ben Affleck as me and get Michael Keaton to play the part for the next Man of Steel.
Granted, but the movie will only play in hong-kong.

I wish I was good at drawing anime.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus