Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously)

I'll take Claine, though I'm not sure who I wanna draw yet. I offer up Adelbard here :)
Lucy Ambers (played anonymously)

Sir Adelbard Laudessagne wrote:
I'll take Claine, though I'm not sure who I wanna draw yet. I offer up Adelbard here :)

I can take your character :D I shall offer myself up for any artist who wishes to capture my likeness.

I've finished Tsane for Claine :) Sorry, my scanner isn't amazing and it eats some of the colors sometimes.

RoP75lZ.jpg

I've finished Tsane for Claine :) Sorry, my scanner isn't amazing and it eats some of the colors sometimes.

RoP75lZ.jpg

Your work is fantastic!
Claine Moderator

RoP75lZ.jpg

/)u(\ oh my goodness thank you so much!

Glad you guys like it :) I'm looking forward to seeing your rendition of Adelbard, Lucy!

Glad you guys like it :) I'm looking forward to seeing your rendition of Adelbard, Lucy!

Check him out here I was having such a hard time trying to get this up for some reason! All my scanners weren't working!

Lucy Ambers wrote:

Check him out here I was having such a hard time trying to get this up for some reason! All my scanners weren't working!

He looks so dignified! Thank you!

Lucy Ambers wrote:

He looks so dignified! Thank you!

No thank you! I love your work! The colors are so perfectly rich!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Bumping with the last person to post a character DFtpAY request before I get on the road in the next two days.
Lucy Ambers wrote:
[...] I shall offer myself up for any artist who wishes to capture my likeness.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

@Lucy Ambers

dftpau_3_by_freejayfly-dakxsdr.png

Did what I could while still attempting to settle in and not being able to find my tablet. God, traditional art feels so foreign to me when it isn't just a sketch. Anyways... I hope you like the attempted comic style I wanted to portray here for your character.

As for characters I would love to have drawn... either Ferric or Valian.

FreeJayFly wrote:
@Lucy Ambers

dftpau_3_by_freejayfly-dakxsdr.png

Did what I could while still attempting to settle in and not being able to find my tablet. God, traditional art feels so foreign to me when it isn't just a sketch. Anyways... I hope you like the attempted comic style I wanted to portray here for your character.

As for characters I would love to have drawn... either Ferric or Valian.

Thank you so much! I love the style!
Edit: I was thinking I'd like to volunteer as a replacement artist in case the need comes up :>

@FreeJayFly

17102016___freejayfly___valian_by_featherhowlart-dalgh09.png
I hope you like it hun. He was very fun to doodle <3

My two babs:
Kitty (Preferably as her teenage self)
Ori (Unlike Kitty, it does have some images, just not art ones)

I hope this thread keeps moving, I always adore the idea of these <3
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Featherhowl wrote:
Edit: I was thinking I'd like to volunteer as a replacement artist in case the need comes up :>

@FreeJayFly

My two babs:

Oh, certainly! I'll get the OP edited. :'D

And thank you so much. ; v ; / Vale in your style looks really nice! <3
FreeJayFly wrote:
Featherhowl wrote:

@FreeJayFly

My two babs:

Oh, certainly! I'll get the OP edited. :'D

And thank you so much. ; v ; / Vale in your style looks really nice! <3

Eep, I'm glad you like it hun!! <33
Ryu

Ori :O I tried!

260be31efb.png

My Offers:

Ilyas

Smiles
Ryu wrote:
Ori :O I tried!

260be31efb.png

*SQUEALS*
Oh my gosh thank you!!! <3
Can I have him and her? There are more references on the extra info pages, linked to in the canon vs headcanon section. Those two are one of my OTPs, but they're not real affectionate/romantic with each other, they're paired just to continue a bloodline, so...if you can reflect that in the image that'd be great. There has to be some love there but they're not obvious about it if that makes sense.

I know the limit is two characters, but...if you want, you can include their son, references in the same place.

I will most likely draw in return for whoever does this!

EDIT - Just noticed...do I have to draw something for Ryu? Totally didn't see the links there. Let me know and if I do, I will.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Dragoncat wrote:
Can I have him and her? There are more references on the extra info pages, linked to in the canon vs headcanon section. Those two are one of my OTPs, but they're not real affectionate/romantic with each other, they're paired just to continue a bloodline, so...if you can reflect that in the image that'd be great. There has to be some love there but they're not obvious about it if that makes sense.

I know the limit is two characters, but...if you want, you can include their son, references in the same place.

I will most likely draw in return for whoever does this!

Hiya Dragoncat! Just to make sure, you are gonna draw something for Ryu, right? :) Also, people generally offer two characters to give the artist a choice. Though if someone is feeling generous, they might want to draw both!

(Unfortunately I'm unable to participate right now due to workload, so Dragoncat's chars are still up for grabs! I just like keeping my eye on the thread!)
Yeah, I will. Does it have to be the ones they posted though? I'll try to do Smiles but no guarantees that it won't turn out looking horrible. I can also maybe...make a Fire Emblem style battle sprite of either of them, those are easier for me, that allowed?

I figured the two options was to give a choice, it also said "if it's a pairing, they might want both" in the rules though.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus