Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

SpilledInk wrote:
Just finished up this dashing god here. He was very fun to draw, and it was definitely challenging, but it was great practice for me. Hope you love your Nyxeus, Catnolastname. :)

oD8GjWTh.jpg

Oh ma god that is immensely impressive! Kudos to you SpilledInk
SpilledInk wrote:
Just finished up this dashing god here. He was very fun to draw, and it was definitely challenging, but it was great practice for me. Hope you love your Nyxeus, Catnolastname. :)

oD8GjWTh.jpg

I LOVE IT SO MUCH IM GONNA DIE!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
PANGAEA

Catnolastname wrote:
SpilledInk wrote:

oD8GjWTh.jpg

Good! Just don't die. XD

@FiaratheNothingness Thank you!
SpilledInk wrote:
Catnolastname wrote:
SpilledInk wrote:

oD8GjWTh.jpg

Good! Just don't die. XD

@FiaratheNothingness Thank you!

You deserve it!
SerpentSolus wrote:
Catnolastname wrote:
SerpentSolus wrote:
I wanna join :D

I'll claim Tahlia

Putting up: Nyx or Lythiel by that there is a female and a male :D

Did two versions, ones plain and the others inspired by his backstory hope you like them!
gl-57245-1453410529.jpg
gl-57245-1453410542.jpg

OMG its pretty :D I love them both, and it fits him perfectly! Thanks!

That's cool!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

SpilledInk wrote:
Op. Forgot to give who I want to be drawn. As for me I'll offer up Ulysses and Enyeto.

I'll do Ulysses, and since it's almost February, I'll go ahead and use this volunteer action as my February 7th claim. :'D

For the next person to claim, the two characters I offer up are either Ei or Noël!
Sanne Moderator

FreeJayFly wrote:
For the next person to claim, the two characters I offer up are either Ei or Noël!

I'll claim Ei! It's probably going to be something quick to help me warm up.

I'll offer up Panne and Zaiha to pick from. :)
Quote:
I'll claim Ei! It's probably going to be something quick to help me warm up.

Id really like to claim Sanne! Id love to do Panne! (if its too early for me to claim again i wont! Im just really into this <3 )

I offer up Cain and.... Shy
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

You're early by a little over a week. :'D

If you'd like to sacrifice the reset date of February 7th to do this one, though, that will be fine. It just means the next time you could post to claim would be March 7th. o:
FreeJayFly wrote:
You're early by a little over a week. :'D

If you'd like to sacrifice the reset date of February 7th to do this one, though, that will be fine. It just means the next time you could post to claim would be March 7th. o:

Dang.... Ill revoke my claim and wait! Maybe ill just draw the character for fun outside the thread ^.^"
claim on Sanne officially revoked
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

For SpilledInk, I got the drawing of Ulysses done. u v u / I hope you like it!

dftpau_1_by_freejayfly-d9pkcj6.png
PANGAEA

FreeJayFly wrote:
For SpilledInk, I got the drawing of Ulysses done. u v u / I hope you like it!

dftpau_1_by_freejayfly-d9pkcj6.png

OOOHHHH!Thank you! <3 <3
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Making some major changes to the thread now that the 7th is upon us! A user can post every once a week now. The month long wait time had served as more of a gauge for interest, and it makes me feel absolutely elated that this thread took off the way it did. So now... every once a week a person can post to claim, and keep the thread updated.

Changes to OP coming shortly after this post.

In the meantime, here is the last post that has not yet been claimed!
Sanne wrote:
Sanne wrote:
Oddly enough, I'm gonna go for Panne. Hopefully those tentacles don't give me a handful, or rather tenta-ful! Ha, anybody? Anybody...?
99.99% sure that is what is considered a dad joke...
--- --- --- --- ---
As for me, I offer my characters...

Melody Carling
and
Choujo Himura
1221ca6189fd7701c412e9a8e1749259-d9r688q.png

I finished ^~^

i-tried-gif.gif
SummerNights wrote:
Sanne wrote:
Oddly enough, I'm gonna go for Panne. Hopefully those tentacles don't give me a handful, or rather tenta-ful! Ha, anybody? Anybody...?
99.99% sure that is what is considered a dad joke...
--- --- --- --- ---
As for me, I offer my characters...

Melody Carling
and
Choujo Himura

I claim Choujo and I will try my best to make it as best as I can :D! I am not the best artist but your one of my oldest and awesomest friends that I have :D! So I hope to make something cute for you <3!

One of these would really make me happy :D! I love both my characters! Alexander= http://www.rprepository.com/c/alexander-lucifer/119309

Or Astraia :D! http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=48791
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Remember to include up to two characters for the next person to claim. u v u /
FreeJayFly wrote:
Remember to include up to two characters for the next person to claim. u v u /

I misread the orginal post I thought it said to only include your people you want drawn after you complete your art. I am very sorry I misunderstood =/.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

It's fine. I'll go over the OP and see if anything needs to be rewritten to avoid confusions like this in the future. ; v ;
Quote:
I claim Choujo and I will try my best to make it as best as I can :D! I am not the best artist but your one of my oldest and awesomest friends that I have :D! So I hope to make something cute for you <3!

One of these would really make me happy :D! I love both my characters! Alexander= http://www.rprepository.com/c/alexander-lucifer/119309

Or Astraia :D! http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=48791

Claiming Alexander! Looks really fun <3 i offer Leith

Ooorrrrr

Cain

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus