Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

CatNoLastName wrote:
Quote:
I claim Choujo and I will try my best to make it as best as I can :D! I am not the best artist but your one of my oldest and awesomest friends that I have :D! So I hope to make something cute for you <3!

One of these would really make me happy :D! I love both my characters! Alexander= http://www.rprepository.com/c/alexander-lucifer/119309

Or Astraia :D! http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=48791

Claiming Alexander! Looks really fun <3 i offer Leith

Ooorrrrr

Cain

I pick Leith he looks like a ton of fun.

I offer you either Damon or little Sammy
SummerNights wrote:
Sanne wrote:
I'll offer up Panne and Zaiha to pick from. :)
Oddly enough, I'm gonna go for Panne. Hopefully those tentacles don't give me a handful, or rather tenta-ful! Ha, anybody? Anybody...?
99.99% sure that is what is considered a dad joke...
--- --- --- --- ---
As for me, I offer my characters...

Melody Carling
and
Choujo Himura

So I finally got done with Choujo :D! I hope you will like this! I have not drawn in 5 years so I hope it is okay D:! Sorry my camera is not clear enough I am only able to draw on paper. The mouse is to hard for me to draw with.

i_drew_dis_by_toomanygamesporo-d9r8yft.jpg
GoddessLuna wrote:
SummerNights wrote:
Sanne wrote:
Oddly enough, I'm gonna go for Panne. Hopefully those tentacles don't give me a handful, or rather tenta-ful! Ha, anybody? Anybody...?
--- --- --- --- ---

Melody Carling
and
Choujo Himura

So I finally got done with Choujo :D! I hope you will like this! I have not drawn in 5 years so I hope it is okay D:! Sorry my camera is not clear enough I am only able to draw on paper. The mouse is to hard for me to draw with.

i_drew_dis_by_toomanygamesporo-d9r8yft.jpg

OH MY GOSH SHE IS ADORABLE! Her wink and her pose are so cute! You did a great job ^~^
Sanne Moderator

Whoops a little late with posting. Ei for FJF! c:

hJh7tVP.png
Wow, Sanne she looks great. FJF is sure to love her :)
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Whoops a little late with posting. Ei for FJF! c:

hJh7tVP.png

Aaaa~ ; v ; I do love how this came out, Sanne~ ♥♥ Thank you so much!

And just as a reminder to everyone interested: the thread has been updated to allow everyone to post weekly. ; v ; / So if you're still interested, know that you can post more than once a month now. :'D

And just so everyone is up to speed, this is the last post that has yet to be claimed! ; v ; /
Silovit wrote:
I offer you either Damon or little Sammy
I claim silovit's charries. Currently undecided on which one though

I offer up Layla or Natalie - she is my newest braing baby, so her page is still a little bare, but I promise that there is more than enough info to get a good visuals reference.
GoddessLuna wrote:
SummerNights wrote:
Sanne wrote:
--- --- --- --- ---

Melody Carling
and
Choujo Himura

I claim Choujo and I will try my best to make it as best as I can :D! I am not the best artist but your one of my oldest and awesomest friends that I have :D! So I hope to make something cute for you <3!

One of these would really make me happy :D! I love both my characters! Alexander= http://www.rprepository.com/c/alexander-lucifer/119309

Sorry it took so long there were personal conflicts!! But heres a chibi of Alexander <3

gl-57245-1455679739.jpg
Nikina wrote:

I offer up Layla or Natalie - she is my newest braing baby, so her page is still a little bare, but I promise that there is more than enough info to get a good visuals reference.

Ill claim Layla~ she looks fun and punky :3

And offer up
Shy sweet catboy
And
Eireann/Opal a bigender/genderfluid babe
CatNoLastName wrote:
GoddessLuna wrote:
SummerNights wrote:
Sanne wrote:
--- --- --- --- ---

Melody Carling
and
Choujo Himura

Sorry it took so long there were personal conflicts!! But heres a chibi of Alexander <3

gl-57245-1455679739.jpg

Omgosh so cute >////<! Thank you kindly :D!
CatNoLastName wrote:
Nikina wrote:

Ill claim Layla~ she looks fun and punky :3

And offer up
Shy sweet catboy
And

Got excited and did it now~ enjoy!

gl-57245-1455682589.jpg
Did everyone leave? ;-;
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

For anyone that doesn't know, it’s a difficult task for me at this current time to keep up wholly with this thread (mostly because of raffle art taking up my time, but also internet issues being a problem). In any case, I'll attemp to do what I can in the next seven days if this post isn't claimed soonish.

; v ;;;
CatNoLastName wrote:
[...]
And offer up
Shy sweet catboy
And
I'll claim Shy. Seeing as I like drawing Cat's characters anyway xD
I know I am late, but I wasn't on the site for the majority of this month. I wanted to ask if there is anyone still left unclaimed or if anyone wants to put someone up to draw. I am more than happy to try and draw something before the next Draw for the Person Above You starts up again. I participated in the last one and am so glad that this is still going on.
FiaratheNothingess wrote:
I know I am late, but I wasn't on the site for the majority of this month. I wanted to ask if there is anyone still left unclaimed or if anyone wants to put someone up to draw. I am more than happy to try and draw something before the next Draw for the Person Above You starts up again. I participated in the last one and am so glad that this is still going on.

Draw for the person above you is a weekly thing now. You can draw someone every week. I'm unclaimed and ahh... idk I guess I'll put up The Wolf and The Raven

They should be interesting to draw mebeh? XD
Silovit wrote:

Draw for the person above you is a weekly thing now. You can draw someone every week. I'm unclaimed and ahh... idk I guess I'll put up The Wolf and The Raven

They should be interesting to draw mebeh? XD

Good to know! I shall choose the Wolf! I fell in love with his design immediately!

I put up Tayla Weiss or Aileen :3 thank you
Hey Everyone!

I got this pencil sketch done of the Wolf for Silovit, and I plan to work on it more but I wanted to show everyone what I got so far :3 I hope you like it!

@Silovit
If you want anything changed or if you like something, feel free to tell me!

http://fiarathenothingness.deviantart.com/art/The-Wolf-594529267?ga_submit_new=10%253A1457079956&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1
Hey Everyone!

I got this pencil sketch done of the Wolf for Silovit, and I plan to work on it more but I wanted to show everyone what I got so far :3 I hope you like it!

@Silovit
If you want anything changed or if you like something, feel free to tell me!

http://fiarathenothingness.deviantart.com/art/The-Wolf-594529267?ga_submit_new=10%253A1457079956&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

It looks awesome! No changes just keep doing what you're doing!
CatNoLastName wrote:
Did everyone leave? ;-;

You've already seen these but I want to post to signal I've finished the prompts xD

Leith and Shyr

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus