Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Silovit wrote:
CatNoLastName wrote:
Did everyone leave? ;-;

You've already seen these but I want to post to signal I've finished the prompts xD

Leith and Shyr

Those as soo cool! I love your style :D
FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Silovit wrote:
CatNoLastName wrote:
Did everyone leave? ;-;

You've already seen these but I want to post to signal I've finished the prompts xD

Leith and Shyr

Arent they? Her work is wonderful!!!
CatNoLastName wrote:
Silovit wrote:
CatNoLastName wrote:
Did everyone leave? ;-;

Leith and Shyr

Arent they? Her work is wonderful!!!

You're sweethearts, thank you! ;3;
I'm actually looking to build up some artwork for this profile! If anyone wants, here's some examples of my artwork
Examples~
DBc2sle.jpg njSlrm1.jpg
Just let me know if there's anyone who needs a drawing or two!^^ (Also, sorry for crappy camera quality. u-u )
Chidori Akiko Madoka -Main- wrote:
I'm actually looking to build up some artwork for this profile! If anyone wants, here's some examples of my artwork
Examples~
DBc2sle.jpg njSlrm1.jpg
Just let me know if there's anyone who needs a drawing or two!^^ (Also, sorry for crappy camera quality. u-u )

That's some nice line work! Do you have a character that you want someone to draw? Spring break is coming up and I want to bulk up on some drawnings XD
Examples~
DBc2sle.jpg njSlrm1.jpg

That's some nice line work! Do you have a character that you want someone to draw? Spring break is coming up and I want to bulk up on some drawnings XD

Actually, this character is the one that I want drawn! ^^ Also, thanks! :)
Chidori A M -Main- wrote:
Examples~
DBc2sle.jpg njSlrm1.jpg

I can try to find time over my spring break to draw her if you wish :3
Examples~
DBc2sle.jpg njSlrm1.jpg

That'd be really awesome if you could! Do you have any characters you want any drawings of perhaps? .3.
Examples~
DBc2sle.jpg njSlrm1.jpg

That'd be really awesome if you could! Do you have any characters you want any drawings of perhaps? .3.

Any you like of my characters I would be happy with :3
Examples~
DBc2sle.jpg njSlrm1.jpg

Tayla, Avery, or Aileen look cool! I'll have a picture done of one of them soon!
Examples~
DBc2sle.jpg njSlrm1.jpg

Tayla, Avery, or Aileen look cool! I'll have a picture done of one of them soon!

Cool! I am almost done with yours! Sorry if the face is a bit weird, but I worked backwards to what I usually do so the face was last rather than first.
Examples~
DBc2sle.jpg njSlrm1.jpg

Cool! I am almost done with yours! Sorry if the face is a bit weird, but I worked backwards to what I usually do so the face was last rather than first.

Kewl! I shall have yours done in a couple of days! It takes me awhile because I like to take my time and make it as good as possible. :P
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Reviving this because I'm in an art rut and I want to draw things for people.

I've also since updated the first post to no longer have the time frame in terms of claiming art trades for others. So, now if you're feeling artistically audacious, you can accept multiple art trades -- though keep in mind that the time frame for delivery is still in effect, so if someone doesn't receive their art from you, you will be given a warning, and possibly barred from the thread if you keep neglecting to deliver.

When combing through the most recent responses to the thread, it seems that the topic came to a standstill. So the thread will have to actually restart.

As for characters I would like drawn to officially revive the thread. A choice between either Valian or Artemis.
Eluen (played anonymously)

I'll give drawing Artemis a shot and offer Eluen here or Eva
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Getting a little antsy waiting on someone else to reply to the thread to take on drawing one of your characters, so I'll do it. C: I'm gonna try my hand at drawing Eluen. u v u /

Throwing up Artemis again and Archer.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Drawing of Eluen, and having to remind that deliveries are on a one-week (seven days) time limit upon acceptance.

eluen_by_freejayfly-dag64sb.png
Eluen (played anonymously)

Thank you, she looks awesome!

I'm really sorry for the delay with yours. I was going to scan it in and colour it but seem as I'm already late I'll post it now.

j5f439.jpg
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Bumping with the last post made that went unanswered before I crack down on getting prepared to move.
FreeJayFly wrote:
[...]

Throwing up Artemis again and Archer.
Claine Moderator

I'll go ahead and claim Jay.

Could the next person please draw West or Tsane.
Claine Moderator

RvahDwg.png

That was a fun way to spend my evening :> Here is Artemis

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus